THANK YOU GAMEFORGE!

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I must say "THANK YOU GAMEFORGE FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!",

Today after doing some mini event of the current festival, i must this is the WORST UNACCEPTABLE F!!!KING SHIIIITY FESTIVAL ever you guys can came out with!

1. With The Murder Bunny: what's wrong with this??? U can get killed instantly and have a debt!!!
    2. With Gathering the leaves: i wonder if there is any ppl have enough to do this mini game EVERYDAY!
    3. with Hunt for Rainbow Eggs: lol, imaging running around at Crash-lanis and look for 100 hidden eggs??? I've already done it! And its horrible :(
    4. ... other tons of mini game support to be fun to do but NOOOOOOOOOOOO

And what the best part? After a shout about this SHIIIIIIITY Festival i got banned without any notice!

So thank you so much for your service! Gameforge,

And good luck for other ppls,

• First of all, i would have to say apologies for mis-information here:

• Last night US server was down for some reasons (dua to my guildies confirmed), and now i can log in to my account (thank god!)
    • And all the banning story was my imagination. So i apologies about this.

But the festival still stay s@ck!

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

• Today after doing some mini event of the current festival, i must this is the WORST UNACCEPTABLE F!!!KING SHIIIITY FESTIVAL ever you guys can came out with!

i understand how you feel what kind of sick person came up with those ideas?

SoVvjsU.png

• I wanted to try Murder Bunny, but then I read this post, so NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.

Tried petals - someone really should stop playing Mario Bros. platformers and drawing inspiration from them, there are way too many platformer minigames in RoM.

I assume no one managed to follow Deedee either - I found some website offering a bot that relies on fly and teleport hacks.

• Today after doing some mini event of the current festival, i must this is the WORST UNACCEPTABLE F!!!KING SHIIIITY FESTIVAL ever you guys can came out with!

i understand how you feel what kind of sick person came up with those ideas?

Honestly? The Murder Bunny is almost line-for-line the same as the "Monty Python & The Holy Grail" vorpal bunny sketch. I was surprised it never mentioned the orangutans and breakfast cereals. The first year that event appeared, I laughed my arse off as I documented it.

https://runesofmagic.fandom.com/wiki/A_Murder_Bunny!

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Ok, here some real hints for the Murder Bunny. I think it is really worth to do it, and it is easy, if you know how to do it.

It's really not important that you try to click the skills of the holy hand grenade as fast as possible.

The most important is, that you always know, where your next cannon fodder victim is when the bunny is focusing you. You should not be more than 10 to 15 meters away from the victim, and you should have a way to select the victim quickly and to talk to him. The hotkey for targeting friendly targets and the simple "Attack" skill is very helpful for this. Faster running speed, too.

If you know how do do this, then you have almost all the time in the world to select the bunny again and you can slowly search the next right skill of the holy hand grenade with your mouse. You need to do those skills with the mouse, because they are always sorted differently. Don't click the skills too fast in succession. I believe I had several mistakes with the number 2 or 3, only because I clicked the skills too fast, although I definitely clicked the right skill.

I really recommend to take off all your equipment and to make sure experience/talent depths do not matter.

And keep in mind: kill the bunny twice = one exchange for reward.

• Each day you can kill the bunny once. You get 6 of those earth-crystal-things. So, if you have killed the bunny twice after two days you can get a reward at the event area in Varanas, because you need 12 of those earth crystals .

• Each day you can kill the bunny once. You get 6 of those earth-crystal-things. So, if you have killed the bunny twice after two days you can get a reward at the event area in Varanas, because you need 12 of those earth crystals .

Hunt the Rainbow Eggs also awards Earth Spirit Crystal x6. So do both and get a package every day.

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Hunt the Rainbow Eggs also awards Earth Spirit Crystal x6. So do both and get a package every day.

Is this the one from Dalanis where you need to find 100 eggs?

• with Hunt for Rainbow Eggs: lol, imaging running around at Crash-lanis and look for 100 hidden eggs??? I've already done it! And its horrible :(

This was not an easy one, must admit that ;)

Tip: if you are title hunter avoid bars, not good for you :P

• Important Safety Tip: Turn your graphics down to LOW before entering Dalanis. I almost never crash there unless turned up to HIGH.

"this is the WORST UNACCEPTABLE F!!!KING SHIIIITY FESTIVAL ever"

Do you really think that 's the best way to say something to other players?

If you doesn't like something in game - why everyone else must hate it?

If you can't do some festival event - why do you think everyone else can't do that also?

And the way you chose, not the best way to get help....

With The Murder Bunny: what's wrong with this??? U can get killed instantly and have a debt!!!

Maybe you begin playing recently, and dont know it - but some everyday event in guild buildings - "Drill Grounds" - aslo can kill you and give a debt if you fail.

And more - don't go anywhere, because mobs\bosses in dungeons, but even in location - can killed you, and you also can get a debt!))))))

Ow! Imagine that! A debt in game! What a horrible things! ;(

Beware - it's a veeeeery dangerous game )))))

With Gathering the leaves: i wonder if there is any ppl have enough to do this mini game EVERYDAY!

Me and my friends do that event, everyday. And don't understand, what's problem with that)

And more - there are another festivals with similar mini-games - maybe you didn't know that)

with Hunt for Rainbow Eggs: lol, imaging running around at Crash-lanis and look for 100 hidden eggs???

The choice of the event location is strange for me, too.

But if you practice, you can do that, even with 8-9 minutes.

other tons of mini game support to be fun to do but NOOOOO

Other players do "other tons of mini-games", and have fun)

Ow, I know - maybe they forget to ask your opinion?)))))))

P.S. Once more - there are different people from different countries playing RoM.

If you can't do some festival event - why do you think everyone else can't do that also?

Things that you dont like may be favourite things for other players.

And be polite, please :)

• I completed all events except the one close to varanas hall of wisdom, it always says that its not the right hour even when it is :D Could someone tell me whats wrong with it, i never did it

• I completed all events except the one close to varanas hall of wisdom, it always says that its not the right hour even when it is :D Could someone tell me whats wrong with it, i never did it

This event has 2 condition - it's a time-related event, and you need a party, 4 players at least - maybe that will help)

Just pay attention - event time is always CET-time, and could be corrected due to your time-zone, if needed)

Speak with npc, he will tell you the right time, and basic rules.

And you can get 2 titles from there (if you will be a rabbit about 25-30 seconds, and if you use skills on other players)

Good luck) :)

• GZZ for your title !

and thanks for shared info I'll try to get that need speed boost !!!

Edited once, last by Bela ().

• I got it on my main without ANY speed boosts. I was using Granny's Little Tiger Mount, which is 70 speed same as Rune Disk BUT it is SLIGHTLY faster/smoother and performs better in Dalanis. The Rune Disk makes the movement stutter slightly.

My two primary alts have yet to get it.