What to do with fresh level 100

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • hello,

i have few question and didnt find any answer on google so im gonna ask here.im leveling my character towards level 100 with the main quest series and i was thinking what to do once im 100.all i did until now was leveling and daily quest for tokens thats it.so my question what to do once im 100?how i gear up?the game didnt showed me any of these mechanics so i rly dont know how to stat gear and how to make gold?i searched for gold guides and litteraly found nothing.and i wanted to ask about minigames i read about it people saying to do it but which minigames and what are the rewards and why to do it

• First- make sure you are level 100 on two classes.

Goblin mines in Silverfall and both of the Malatina's games in Varanas central offer Phirius shells. The phirius shell vendors are outside the bank in Varanas and in front of the house maid in Delanis. The gear is good for most of the stats you need, although you get several less desirable for every good one. The gear is acceptable if it is Overdura. You can build a viable set of 8 pieces.

The accessories that you get from the quests are good and 110 durability. Keep questing until you have the accessories from Chassizz

You need to run mirror worlds and build cenedrils with the mats you collect. You should get a pet and start leveling it.

There is a quest with Lara Peak in Varanas. Do that quest by completing shorter quests with the mysterious hermit outside Logar. Then work on reaching Peak level 10.

Find a good guild with helpful players.

• Keep gaining TP and ranking up your skills. They do not stop improving when you reach 100/100.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• maybe I didn't express myself correctly what i need is a guide

blud ure telling me to get tp oh nice dude im just gonna qickly farm few millions oh wait i dont know any good places to farm tp damn

im playing a knight btw and im level 90 for now im gonna keep questing main story

hahri is telling me get +30 weapons sure buddy no problem even tho i told you i dont even know how to stat gear because the game didnt explained me shit about gearing but no problem buddy im JUST gonna upgrade everything +30 thanks for you help

what you tell me i should get titles?sure bro im JUST gonna pull out titles out of my ass dont tell me which titles i need dont tell me how im gonna get those title or what benefit this titles gives me

there is litteraly no guides on this game in the internet if you search runes of magic guide on youtube you will maybe find 3 guides that is 10 years old and completly outdated litteraly nothing on the internet

• Main story quests are the best XP/TP in the game, but every little bit helps. Additionally I will say that if you can solo an instance, or you have a few friends you can rinse-repeat instances on, they are worth grinding. You get drops to sell in addition to TP and Peak XP.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Black- you are OUT OF LINE. All of this is good advice. Did you ask "How do i stat gear?" No. Ypu asked "Now what do I do?"

IF you need to know how to stat gear, there are dozens of Youtube videos. search Runes of magic statting gear. If you want to make some gold, search Runes of Magic gold. If you just want to be rude to peole who are treying to be helpful, go play some other game.

You should join a guild and ask your guildies for help. And DON"T BE RUDE!!!! Blud spends uncountable hours updating and maintaining the RomWiki so people like you have a resource to learn how to stat gear. No, actually, not for people like you. For people who appreciate his effort.

• Runes of Magic have no good guides about everything.

If you want to learn, only solution is playing more and more.

But mainline for leveling always quest series especially Morrok.

You need Malatina and Goblin for shell. Shell always precious.

In game some units dead. For example ancient memento, phirius token...

You can use but not worth. Dia buyers and proof farmers always ahead.

Game have good quality about 0-72 level and its content.

Dont hurry!

Being 100 level not good :D

• Phirius tokens are actually quite useful. I have built entire statted sets of Tier 10 gear statting and tiering with Purified Fusion stones I obtained with tokens. I do, however have to run crazy amounts of toons through their dailies.

• Hi Guys,

Apologies for jumping into the discussion, but what's the best instance to farm gold for fresh 100s?

In the past when the max level was 62 it was Kalins shrine, or Dalanis, but what's now the best /easiest place to farm (by best I mean time to gold conversion)? :)

• Hi Guys,

Apologies for jumping into the discussion, but what's the best instance to farm gold for fresh 100s?

In the past when the max level was 62 it was Kalins shrine, or Dalanis, but what's now the best /easiest place to farm (by best I mean time to gold conversion)? :)

The amount of gold that you can get farming like in the Kalin and Cyclops times is just useless now, but you can try to get stats from bags in the last 2 zones like they told you. Also you can sell items for tiers from sun temple or tomb of sould easy mode (like you use to do in Kalin, but instead of selling to the merchant, sell them in AH). Ofc you need to have some gear to do that, but the items you get in open zone also are good for T6 so you can sell in AH too.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)