Active?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello Nethru,

yes this game is active. It's hard for a humble gamer to say which server has the largest population as that would mean playing on all servers !

It is probably on German servers that you will be able to find the largest communities. The French server and the Spanish server are still playing, but they are now small communities. EU servers have larger communities. I think the Polish server also has a good community.

Game Forge said a few weeks ago that they plan to merge some servers with small communities, but we don't know which servers are affected. We would like to have the information, this is the opportunity to ask the question again !

Hello community master which servers will merge and when ? 8o No tongue in cheek, answers !

Finally there are two new servers Svidur (EU) and Kerub (DE) where a lot of players are trying their luck at the moment. These two servers were opened a month ago.

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• The game is nowhere near as active as it should be. ill say it idc.

Could be 100X more active if the powers to be did a few things. anything

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Jinsoyun

Set the Label from Forum to Game
  • I've only had experience with the two US servers.
    Between those two, I've seen way more people/talking on the server that starts with an A.