Anniversary bonus

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi, is that for real, there is no mistake in the post? No TP bonus at all for the players from old servers who has been with you for 12 years? Only in the new servers that already have a permanent bonus? Really sad anniversary.

Ofc we dont need TP in our main class, or second, or third, but for our 4th class (or char) would be nice. And yes, since you choose not to release content for the last few years we actually have 4th class geared and in use.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Not to mention there is no notes on a festival change over. The anniversary festival is one of the FEW things that allows free players to keep up. and it looks like we wont be getting it until at least next week now.

• Hi, is that for real, there is no mistake in the post? No TP bonus at all for the players from old servers who has been with you for 12 years? Only in the new servers that already have a permanent bonus? Really sad anniversary.

Ofc we dont need TP in our main class, or second, or third, but for our 4th class (or char) would be nice. And yes, since you choose not to release content for the last few years we actually have 4th class geared and in use.

I need TP on my main and second and third (class and char).

• Since The folks at Gameforge dont update us here on the english forum side nearly as well as they do on the german side. I thought i would take a second to share this info for you. This is from Darcoon on the German forum

*** "I have been given permission to leak that there will be more / other events (festival) next week.

And no, the TP is not a mistake. It was announced in advance that the events on the new servers would be different from those on the old ones." ***

so the loss of a TP event on the old servers is intentional.

With the wording of "other events" it leaves the door open for dropping at least some of the existing events. Now im worried we are going to lose the secret gardens event as well as the ability to farm Celebration Certificate's in Mirror worlds. Those 2 events basically make it cost effective to play for me.

Not to mention we will likely get at least 1 week less of the anniversary event cycle due to this.

• 12 years ....... 12 years and this is what we are given as the anniversary festival..... a few days of events..... I am amazed that developers, game managers and company directors think that this is acceptable as a 12 year celebration of what is a still respected game title.

Disgusting. If you want to kill the game off then do it, Stop the servers. But do not kill one of the highlights of the year by changing a week long events with a few days of TP and XP bonuses that happen every few months

• People logging on early got a pack landing straight into their backpack with a Pet Flower, a gasha, Fireworks etc.

This has now stopped, will it be restarted or were they sent in error ?

• People logging on early got a pack landing straight into their backpack with a Pet Flower, a gasha, Fireworks etc.

This has now stopped, will it be restarted or were they sent in error ?

This usually happens when the festival comes late. Only chars that didn't get it last year get that gasha, is from 11th anniversary.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• i have no idea where this game running but got feel is not right way and who navigate this game not have any idea what he/hes doing that sure

This problem is because Gameforge is running the game , but they are contractually dependent on Runewaker to do the programming. Perhaps when the current contract expires, Gameforge will buy them out and get their own development team. I am pretty sure that is sometime near the end of this year. RW clearly would rather spend their time working on the games that they also publish.