Spend diamonds and...

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Remove it from the launcher, then. Next to consider to give up on it.

• This absolutely terrifies me what company is able to do to players and still get away with it. They are completely free to lie around as they wish still without any consequences. It's irrelevant what has been announced after the event. Bonus day was supposed to take place for full weekend and as such had to be fixed.

Every serious company would have apologized and fix the problem. This is one of the biggest fraud they pulled on people and they keep going like nothing happened.

• I fully agree with Pardiac and I add that you should be clear and precise (1) in all annoucement regarding all selling conditions towards your customers. Remember customers have rights and in European Union it is the rights of the country of the customers which prevail for internet sellings. He would be a fool the one who wouldn't fear french rules resumed in " Code de la consommation " and enforced by the fearfull " DGCCRF ". Even Google and Amazon fear them !

;-p

(1) this include publication of all probability of success and failure of all random items of the shop which could be regarded as lotery game for minor customers.

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• i can agree ...but when you see you not get bk any diamond after spend why you spend more? not 1st time ingame event failed...i am so sorry but is your own fault

Never said I bought some products and do not get my reduction last week-end... Someone who didn't play/buy on Saturday and opened the shop on Sunday saw the advertising and didn't know it wasn't working ...

The announcement was speaking of saturday AND sunday and said 30% price reduction... Seems now it will be " gifts " and not price reduction.

What is terrifying is that the clarity and loyalty of the consumer / supplier relationship is no longer even something that goes without saying or that one can demand. And yet this is the basis...

Your statement is just a reflection of the mistrust that results from GF's processes. Don't ask why there is less and less players !

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• Dear Community,

The Bonus Day now works again and is back in the game. Progress that you have already made is saved and available. Anyone who has already reached the limit can now pick up their gift.

Your RoM Team

This is not true, I have no progress and should be over 1000 dias, no progress was saved...

Edit: Now is fixed, after maintenance.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Edited once, last by Tam_Cry ().