Housemaid gambling

• Please stop the "unknown result" from housemaids, but make it linear. Once one gets a "crit plus", make the next choice "+att% +attSET for example. There's a great hate of players against the game for having a full skilled 100 maid and getting FOUR TIMES IN A ROW the unwanted buff.

Going for other stuff as well for sure.

Both of it seen, went through and hated.

And no, there's no possible lack of income, I have 6 keepers on every char, so there you go, unneeded discourage to play. NOT going to create income!

Please tell GF, thank you.

• If you use 4 housemaids (16 buffs), the probability of getting only crit is 0.0015% - so you just need to max your attack buffs for more housemaids. Of course, it gets more difficult if you have other classes / needs, but even having 2 housemaids reduces the probability of only crit to about 0.4%.

Edit: Calculation: 50% for cirt/non-crit, P(crit only)=0.5n where n is the number of buffs

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• If you use 4 housemaids (16 buffs)

I use 6 housemaids (4 buffs). Those installments tend to have one (1) mastery going to 100 only. One needs pots with likelihoods as well.

Your calculation is fine, though chance has no memory (I'd be a gambling billionaire if it had), but at least regarding house keepers it should have.

• They are not able to change anything about house and housmaid(s). As you saw, last time they tried, they broke full house system...

So we can only dream about more Housemaids and more buffies :'(

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• +1 Please add more housemaids. Maids were introduced when the cap was still 2 classes (iirc) and so people wouldn't tend to need multiple buff/cooking maids. Would be a decent gold sink too.

• well you can put housemaid foods and potions in a chest and then add them to the ones you get in your pack without them expiring from the time limit.

seems to me the easiest fix for foods and pots would be to remove the time restraint.

i have 6 maids 2 for pots and 4 for buffs and i usually get the buffs i want. if pots and foods didn't expire this would allow players to store them where-ever they wanted. and not have to acquire them daily. i have had close to full stacks expire on me because i worked late and did not have ability to log in to try and put them in a chest.

16121790748pm_b56j2.jpeg

• seems to me the easiest fix for foods and pots would be to remove the time restraint.

The problem usually is that sometimes, you do not get any of the potions you need at all.

For example, one day I did not get a single speed-potion (don't know the English name) or another day, I did not get any defense potion. Then I cannot use the 3 stacks waiting in the chest either ;)

• Humm, this became a potion talk slightly - while I, more and more thinking about the topic, had those ideas as well. Sweet. :-)

They are not able to change anything about house and housmaid(s).

"They" are not - yet they're able to transport the message to Runewaker. THEY are! xD

+1 Please add more housemaids. Maids were introduced when the cap was still 2 classes (iirc) and so people wouldn't tend to need multiple buff/cooking maids. Would be a decent gold sink too.

Now that's a great point there, 2 versus 6 classes (3 by F2P), ain't it a GF-selling argument? ^^

"I won't get a 4th class ticket for dias, no house keeper for that stuff - so I save all the 100s of daily tickets as well" <- GF, look here! xD

well you can put housemaid foods and potions in a chest and then add them to the ones you get in your pack without them expiring from the time limit.

seems to me the easiest fix for foods and pots would be to remove the time restraint.

That - removing the expire date - was part of my new suggestion! Why would that expire anyway? Senseless, eh?

For example, one day I did not get a single speed-potion (don't know the English name) or another day, I did not get any defense potion.

And there you go - SAME!

I ended up with no movement speed and got the tip to have one keeper at 20 skill, you WILL get the movement then.

Now 1 else at highest cooking, 4 left. So much to have 3 each buff, def, magic and physical, to be sure.

Funnily the 4x crit instead of attack happened now again - VERY nice in an EXP-Event! X(

A realism-question (hard to stand on in MMOs, but still): why would a paid butler cook what THEY want but not what YOU tell to cook?!

Here's my overthough suggestion: Instead of making it a 1-2-1-2... choice what they do (which would need keeping track data on the server), just make it so you click on "buff physical" and they ask in a new window "What do you need?" You click on attack or crit and there you go.

Same with pots. The first levels you have just 2 choices, the speed + frog or speed + growing. This, the choices, will increase by higher "leveled" housemaids. That way you can even get the damage food from a full 100 skilled keeper! And nobody will /kick their poor maids again - Toberea's gods know how often I did so... ^^

I do not see ANYTHING in comparision with the item shop, so please if anyone agrees +1 this, if no leave a reply? I hope this will be transferred to Runewaker.

• got the tip to have one keeper at 20 skill, you WILL get the movement then.

Nope, I had one low-level for that purpose (now I have 2). He gave me 4x Fat-Potion + Frog-Potion (don't know EN names ^^).

• http://www.rom-welten.de/database/search.php?input=potion%3A

1 [Potion: Fullness] 1 1 item
    2 [Potion: Unbridled Enthusiasm] 1 1 item
    3 [Potion: Princely Look] 1 1 item
    4 [Potion: Clear Thought] 1 1 item
    5 [Potion: Lucky Target] 1 1 item
    6 [Potion: Galloping Gale] 1 1 item
    7 [Potion: Crazy Breakout] 1 1 item
    8 [Potion: Scarlet Love] 1 1 item
    9 [Potion: Pungent Vileness] 1 1 item
    10 [Potion: Godspeed] 1 1 item

:)

• Just remove restriction how many time you can interact with housemaid (who care how fast you will level new housemaid buffs)?

Or is "becouse it was slow for me it have to be so for all amd forever"???

also remove housemaid potion and food time duration ... it's ridiculous to have ot renew this things if you use few a day but every day have to visit house ....!

What can be wrong? We can exploit by have no need of visiting "house" every day maybe?

and housemaid "Buffs" ... what if they have no time limit? You got patt buff and run around with it untill you deside you need HP buff and THEN you have to go and take another buff !

Click "Like" if you are agree with me!

• Novar

Closed the thread.