Scout pack - STEAM - support not responding

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi i sended ticket to support like 6 days ago and still get no response. Its about Scout pack from steam that i never get.
    I give support all info they need.
    I chcecked shop and nothing was there and nothing in my purchase depot in game.

Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other:

Steam scout pack.

Description:

Did not recive pack.

Server:

Svidur

Version:

Not important.

• Hello DeSarde,

Have you made sure to send your ticket to the correct support team?

When submitting a ticket you will be prompted to choose a game. If you choose the wrong one or just general gameforge support it can happen that the ticket is floating around for days at the wrong place.

If you send a new response to your existing ticket or open multiple ones for the same issue, it slows down the process as well because believe it or not, you are not the only person on the planet submitting tickets and it would go back to the end of the queue. ?(

• You sent a ticket to support on 26.02, our GM started the investigation process immediately and forwarded your report to relevant person (which is a CM) on the next day. You were replied back on following working day.

Now, please PM me your ticket ID, which is not responded by us since 6 days as a prove?

Polog

• Everything is explained to me by Polish support. I don't know why international support couldn't responded that way. And yes you right i forgot that this was weekend and February is shorter so my calculations was wrong when i looked calendar for March by mistake sorry for that.
    I get the answer i needed, so thanks.

DeSarde