Title race - Svidur

• Hello!
    I created this thread to help all players on Svidur to keep track of which new titles are still available and which ones are already taken.
    Basically, this would be a thread where people who obtained some new title would post it or if they are aware of someone else to also post it here. The screenshots as proofs are also very welcome.
    I think this would be very helpfull to all people who are trying to obtain some of those new titles.
    So let me start;

Title for the first player who reached level 55 as WARDEN was obtained by Bluesons alt (sorry idk the name).

Title for the first player who reached level 85 as WARDEN was obtained by Bluesons alt.

Title for the first player who reached level 100 as WARDEN was obtained by Bluesons alt.

Title for the first player who reached level 100 as an ELF was obtained by Bluesons alt.

Title for the first player who reached level 55 as MAGE was obtained by Beas alt (sorry idk the name).

Title for the first player who reached level 55 as SCOUT was obtained by Sipereth.

For the moment these are titles that I'm aware of that are already taken.

Have fun in game and hope this thread continues and helps the other title hunters out there!

Cheers!

• All race specific titles (so Human, Elf and Dwarf) are gone, and Warlock, Warrior, Mage and Warden are also all gone.

(This is only regarding the levels and only those that I noticed myself in the game).

• I would sure like to know the names of the titles, as all the localization texts (shortnote) for the titles are blank. Once again, RW pushed it live without full testing (or ANY testing).

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• I would sure like to know the names of the titles, as all the localization texts (shortnote) for the titles are blank. Once again, RW pushed it live without full testing (or ANY testing).

suprised? :)

Not terribly. After all the festival quests with missing loca text this year, I thought they might at least look at this before they pushed it live. I was not expecting them to miss 100% of the titles shortnotes.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• IF you continue to EVER have expectations from anyone from RW or GF, you will continue to be let down for the rest of your life. facts.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.