Server Transfer

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Someone asked that already in game and GM told them that no, it won't be possible.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Pretty much no.

EU and US are separate realms with somewhat separate account systems.

(that is, assuming a less than 100% quota of accounts being on the Gameforge Account System, as long as we still have legacy accounts, that is pretty much the case).

So unless for some reason the existing US servers would get merged into the EU realm in the first place, this simply doesn't work at all, transfer ticket or not.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Pretty much no.

EU and US are separate realms with somewhat separate account systems.

(that is, assuming a less than 100% quota of accounts being on the Gameforge Account System, as long as we still have legacy accounts, that is pretty much the case).

So unless for some reason the existing US servers would get merged into the EU realm in the first place, this simply doesn't work at all, transfer ticket or not.

well i had a plan to stack these universal jewels in that account and transfer the toon to US.

I already know the answer but gonna ask anyway; will there be compansation for US servers in terms of balancing competition between players? :D Bc EU server will have access to these jewels whereas US only get to spin that wheel.

• It seems to me that what happens in Europe will have ZERO affect in the US,, so I am not sure what kind of balancing you think they need to do. It was explained that these new IS items would be evaluated, and if they turn out to b e a good thing, they will add those items (including universal jewels, whatever that actually means) to the IS on all servers.

• oh-yeah- and I created a European account and checked it out for a few minutes. The Wheel seemed to be broken, which I personally think is also a good thing. If GF agrees that the broken wheel in the new servers is a good thing, we will get a broken wheel, too.

• You will have to wait like the old EU servers until whatever comes out of this:

Additional information

Will the shop offer from new servers be also available on old servers?

• Some shop changes are considered to be also applied to old servers once we see their impact on the new servers. We will inform you if/when any change would be applied to old servers.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• It seems to me that what happens in Europe will have ZERO affect in the US,, so I am not sure what kind of balancing you think they need to do.

more of an equality - here's the generic reply every time they respond in tickets, before we delve into matter;

"Because we believe that all players should have an equal chance in the game, and because we don’t want to give anyone an unfair advantage,..."

you gonna say this answer doesnt cover player upgrades?

• I appreciate that this has you concerned, but I can't see it as something worth worrying about. It sounds like the new servers are also beta testing grounds for some potential new stuff. If it's good, we will see it also. If it's bad, it will go away there, too.

• ..I can't see it as something worth worrying about..

lol they didnt give me pure moxa extract for moa recipes because of "player equality", like 0,001% of the player base doing these moa things. but giving those materials to a few ppl would break the equilibrium it seems and something to "worrying about"

well, in US servers, here we pay 500 dias for a weapon jewel 16-20

in the new server, a universal jewel that can plus, not only weapons but also accesories and armors up to 20 sells for 150 dias.

and all EU players can stack them and transfer those jewels to their main servers, whereas US players cannot.

but this is not something worth worrying about, in terms of player equality? yea..

animated-thinking-gif-12.gif

• Currently nothing can be transferred either way because the IS item to transfer is not yet available and there is no announced ETA for it.

Yes, there is a US<>EU inequality with new servers and those items on the new servers being EU only but since EU and US do not interact in siege war that's less of a concern in terms of gameplay I guess.

ALL old servers, EU and US alike, will have to wait for now for those offers and potentially other stuff coming to them as per the announcement - if the people responsible for the product deem it a good idea to do so.

Also, basically all of this was already explained with the quote in post#7

• ...those items on the new servers being EU only but since EU and US do not interact in siege war that's less of a concern in terms of gameplay I guess.

i always evaulated "equal chance in game", as in equal opportunities XD

Never thought it'd be a siege war thing since Phoenix server always faces Aeterna guilds where they have items and recipes that's never been available on Phoenix..

• The announcement of these new jewels was the last straw for me.
    They acknowledged how bad the failure rate is and how upset players are about it so they fix it on a new server and tell everyone basically start over or too bad just deal with it.

So here's how I'm dealing with it, screw this whole game.

p.s. try the new early access Viking game

• They acknowledged how bad the failure rate is and how upset players are about it so they fix it on a new server and tell everyone basically start over or too bad just deal with it.

" It's not untrue ! " says Perceval the Welsh

(Sorry for non french speakers who don't know our hilarious Kaamelott TV series !)

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

Edited once, last by Renovatio: For unknow reason image doesn't print... ().

• normally the saying would be " one step forward, two steps back"

but i havent seen a step forward in years now....

im not sure why i keep checking forums hoping for a change

Someday ill learn! lol.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.