New Titles

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Please excuse my probably bad use of the english language, but I really want to open this thread, ever since the EN forums are the more relevant feedback platform, compared to ours, over in the german forums.

How dare you people release this?

This is a punch, straight to the face, for everybody who has played the past 11 years of your game. Congratulations.

• Not to mention it is all wrongheaded. The last thing you want to do is reward people for skipping content to race to the end. Where they will then sit, bored as usual, with nothing to do.

Oh, and those buffs better go away before the server merge or there will probably be another mass exodus of old players.

• As Einstein once said, "Tho things are infinite; the universe and Runes of Magic admins' understanding of what makes players happy." Thank you admins! I'm pretty sure all players who spent years on their servers will be extremely happy to learn that their long invested toons cannot get those titles. :P

Brilliant idea! Thanks!

• Oh, and those buffs better go away before the server merge or there will probably be another mass exodus of old players.

There won't be any server merges. Would you start a new char on an old server that has a more expensive item shop with inferior items? Would you sell your diamonds on such a server, for gold that requires you to play on that server? Would you really expect, under those conditions, for any old server, even when merged into one, to survive past the end of the year?

• nice see some title clear panth hm mod server first muahahah when ppl on old server wait 2year and cant even hit hm mod boss

and what about universal jewel succes rate this is new style ppl buy jewel on new server transfer char to old and use it? cmon....

• Anyone else feeling trolled by GF? Like more than usual?

Edit: Adding something constructive to the feedback and suggestions part: If you want to give titles for 1st achievements don't you think it should be just something to show off? And don't give a permanent advantage to someone just for 1 thing they did once? I think there should be a different title with the same benefits that anyone can get (would be better that all the titles you give have no benefits, but is too late for that). Maybe now looks like a help, but in 6 months when players have all the gears (and maybe even SW titles since they will have ways to get badges) that will mean a real advantage over other servers, and i guess they will fight SW against those servers too, so you should think in how many permanent advantages you wat to give there.

Is ok to make them easy to catch up with the old servers, but once they get there permanent advantages will become a problem.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Edited once, last by Tam_Cry ().

• Good idea but terrible execution.
    Useful titles for clearing content should exist but only for the first group? Then once the titles have been achieved newer/slower/casual players won't have that motivation to do any of these dungeons.

'Firsts' should be cosmetic rewards only, lots of games do this. Often it's somewhere in-game with the players names on it just for bragging rights.

This whole thing is a bit of a flop they should've just done a classic server like everyone else.