Guild title

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Would it be possible to make it so you could reset the guild title questline? so all of the accounts that mess up and miss out on important title skills can work on getting it instead of having to start over with a completly new charachter to be viable"?

making a mistake a decade ago when there was no information available should not be affecting my toon now

new players that dont know what they are doing should not have to reach end game and find out that they need to restart

its rediculous. make it so that either you can reset it and get your badges back.

or make it so you can get all of the titles by being able to do the title quests that you did not do once the line is finished

its a decade old problem that could have been fixed a thousand times over by now

• i asked that same question a few years ago to a gm or was in a ticket to support and they told me that they didnt have antyhing that could do that at the time however i do agree that missed titles should be possible to get