new server?

• This is hilarious... is not even april 1st or something right? I don't know what to say, more than: really??? But seriously... really???

Edit: Btw, we'll have to wait to see it, but you think those servers will be permanent XPx3, TPx3 dropx2 as the image suggest? And f*** the rest with the peak lvl? Well, time will tell I guess, but knowing GF...

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• just. wow.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• I certainly can't agree with you most of the players on the current servers are either P2W or spend like thousands of hours in the game so a new player can't compete with them, I think you are just crying bc most of you have gear high level classes etc. but with a new server you won't get any of those, the game wants to have new players who will not see 100(?)/100 + gears + all of buffs lucky for new players. Thanks ROM team.

• I certainly can't agree with you most of the players on the current servers are either P2W or spend like thousands of hours in the game so a new player can't compete with them, I think you are just crying bc most of you have gear high level classes etc. but with a new server you won't get any of those, the game wants to have new players who will not see 100(?)/100 + gears + all of buffs lucky for new players. Thanks ROM team.

They have open 2 servers a couple years ago, which are still new servers, and what players from Idun told me is that the server has pretty low population, so whats the point of open 2 more? That been said i don't care if they want to open 20 new servers, go ahead, they are going to be all dead with players doing quests and dailies, so not really a problem for us, it won't have any effect on the players of the other servers, so the only one crying here are you.

What we are saying (and by we I mean everyone who is playing anything near to endgame, which at this point is almost everybody cause the current endgame is a joke) is that before open new servers they have a ton of things to solve first, like the lack of new instances since years ago and a broken peak system, which btw they keep capping at lvl X for no good reasson, when we are already many lvl X just getting bored.

If the reasson is that they want to make permanent XP and TP x3 they can do it in the servers already running, anyway nobody is leveling if there isn't a +300% event, so is going to be just admit thte real situation, no big change there.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

And when there's players that are max level with +20 gear within the first weeks, which there will be, and your still under level 50 how will this be any different? The divide will be even worse on a brand new server with the current state of the item shop. There's no used +16 weapons for you to buy to compete with their +20s....

New people can at least get some help here right now. There's old passed down gear, there's powerleveling, all crafted food/pots/gear in abundance, geared out people to run through stuff, lose access to several currently unobtainable recipes, selling rare low level items like cards(basically worthless on a new server, no one even has gold to buy anyway)

So I mean either way unless your one of these people putting thousands of dollars into the game your going to be in the same situation and probably even worse then you thought.

• Is Gameforge going to install a brand-new marketing team to lure more people to this game? Or will it just be a new server to divide the existing players on more servers and keep them busy?

• new server pure useless.....exp/tp/drop bost is nice but this not a game where lvl 100 or 110 worth anything you need gear and tons of stat ...bag stat blue quest gear help alot but you need craft all potion self what is not easy w/o memento ...you can planting pet craft but both side take ages and eat lots of daily gold ohh wait new server you need gather gold too....

you will miss instance stat proof stat and a decent weapon is not like you go buy from AH till is full empity ....you buy dia is ok and? who will buy it or what you can buy from gold? gather 11more right geared/class ppl for farm anything in new server just lol

even you need make tons of useless gear before you can farm anything good...and farm HD item/full set not so easy .....sw skill /cendril/zodiac pet/title bonus /ISS etc etc take alot time .....shell stat not like you hate farm self so buy from AH you need waste 1h daily do minigame too

so at first look....new player better come old server waste some euro sell dia and buy decent endgame gear from then save some some year useless bobing in new server to go same

• sorry but new servers again? why would we need more servers? dont we need server merge instead of more servers?

It's very likely that gf aims for a soft reset with these new realms, especially if exp events will stack. Guess we'll get to play together after all 8P

• they could put detailed info about servers as soon as they annouced them, so we wouldn't have doubts, but it's GameForge, a company where communication company-customer doesn't exist

• Une réponse d'un producter manager qui laisse bien des interrogations, est ce que nos anciens persos pourront un jour continuer à vivre à travers une fusion de serveur pour profiter des avantages des nouveaux serveurs, je ne sais pas.

Edited 11 times, last by Dencan12 ().

• this new server remind me when i stoped play game ROHAN...:example...in ROHAN you need make weapon by farm 2 diferent lvl weapon +stone whats give something % crit attribute then another 2lvl same way and at final you combine this 2weapon whit 2random stone every merge weapon can destroy and % very random low % on weapon useless then developer got feel just put ultimate weapon to itemshop whit max attribute max % for every class ......your increased succesrate ultimate plussing jewel like same whats can be transfer to old server after lvl 85 "ohh wait there crazy exp raise very easy to do"

very nice to see old player "12year+ ingame" get nothing just fail fail fail fail drop fail drop drop and new player get everything p2w!!!!!!!

• The mementos system is based on how much time and experience you have in the instances. It's all a matter of perspective.

I will say though that hybrid memento gear from the codex vendors needs a revamp. It seems I can't find any with crit boost. That changes the effectiveness of that hybrid gear, making it pretty much useless.

• I mean kinda memento farming but all people can be.

Phirius Shell is bad example.

In my server all people have proof. If i want good gear probably i need dias. I can buy dias no prblem but some people maybe not.

Good thing i always see dias buying people.

One zone and one big boss we need. The boss give rare "new memento"

And boss cant be killed solo or at least 18 man.

The "new memento" is different than shell or phirius token even dias!

I believe game developers combine this with old quest series!

• i not care new server played 12+ year on old server build character gear etc and RW/GF slap to me face instead of give news in current server 2year full of boring they do absolute nothing farm peak lvl5 -10 already when is put ingame whats for?