Point droppers

• Quite honestly, this won't work out. Of course you can emphasize your very own special needs. We have read them. We know those.

As you might sense, there's a "but".

But this is a community with more than a few players who think they are the so called elite. You want to know what I'm doing with an elite? I keel eet for loots and tp.

Now that this is cleared, it would be great if we could get back to a discussion that brings benefit for the community as whole instead of a few single players who think the world revolves around those.

• My idea is to make SW profitable to make but no real profit on low points!(point droppers can't exploit it by stay on low points for badges and extra rewards)

its like "if you make lot of kills you can't get max of reward" coz you are in low then XXXX points guild!

There is nothing about "Elite" all wil lget more then NOW! Even if you can get 5 free dias a day is more then Now coz now is 0

Yes someone can get 20 a day but He invest time or dias to make gear for 20k point sw ... and "he" wil lneed lot more to keep his gear up for hard SW over 20k points for Example!

There is no way to explain it well to everyone but ... if "Give some Extra profit" can save you from point dropper guilds? Even you cant get "Maximum profit" you will still get something more then now and will be "free" from point droppers (probably)

Many guilds will found their points too poor and will decide to try rise to 5000 ... so you won't meet "some opponents" anymore

Example: if there are a good "Reasons" Astral(Vidar) have power to hold 10000+ points ... but now is just more easy to slack and peoples have no reason to log in time for SW! I know guys you can :P

P.s.

even if it mean "can't use IBW on 500 points"

forgot about this! bad idea! I'm sorry! let's separate PvP from PvE topics/users

• Ok, might throw my tuppence in here, after fighting innumerable sw's in both higher and lower lvl guilds, what really grates me is when you are matched against a guild where all the players are in full pvp, statted and +'d gear but are on the same points as yourselves (and yes I do understand when a guild meets a better guild and drops points under the present system, so is inevitable will happen as well as the brilliant pairing system that sometimes *cough cough* happens). Think there are 2 factors here 1) is how much money has been spent by the person and b) the amount of time invested in game for stats etc.

OK so maybe could start a new way that honour points was used or more rightly an amendment to the current. So here's my thoughts (and yes I am ready for the inevitable blasting this will take)

1) Only PvP gear can be worn In the SW arena - gosh GF would have to alter it so that gear was available for more ppl then the top 2% of lvls (after all why do they think that a lvl 50 char for example is not interested in entering SW, and the gear is already in the database just needs reactivating)

(hmmm yes I realise would mean creation of total new weapons for all lvls but not really that much coding i'm sure)

2) Stats that come with PvP gear can only be attached to PvP gear (hey how you going to use your points today save for a top lvl stat to attach your present gear or wat!!!)

3) Only currency attained in SW or in Drill can buy +'ing jewels that work on PvP gear.

Might turn a few ppl off playing if they cant take their t10 +25 gear in if they thought they might have to actually work for it, but might lvl the field for others who are play for free players. As to how the honour is obtained we all know that the system is bugged at moment, but always has been, and hopefully after all the posts GF also know, so is a bit pointless beating the same bush with the frayed stick that it keeps on being hit with.

Edited once, last by Zoniatar ().

• 1) Only PvP gear can be worn In the SW arena - gosh GF would have to alter it so that gear was available for more ppl then the top 2% of lvls (after all why do they think that a lvl 50 char for example is not interested in entering SW, and the gear is already in the database just needs reactivating)

(hmmm yes I realise would mean creation of total new weapons for all lvls but not really that much coding i'm sure)

2) Stats that come with PvP gear can only be attached to PvP gear (hey how you going to use your points today save for a top lvl stat to attach your present gear or wat!!!)

3) Only currency attained in SW or in Drill can buy +'ing jewels that work on PvP gear.

Ok, I think this is a very good idea with one problem with1):

This makes it impossible for new players to try out SW without having to build a new equipment and therefore investing a lot of time/gold/money even though they do not know if they even like it. You could just allow normal weapons.

I would recommend a changed version:

1. You can wear all gear in PvP and PvE. However, make PvP gear just better because it gives you stats that are very good in PvP (but not so good in PvE).
    2. PvP gear gives good PvP stats (like (critical) resistance, defense, hit points etc.) so they are superior to PvE in PvP content, but worse than PvE in PvE conent.
    3. As you said, jewels for PvP gear to buy from PvP currency. You might limit it to +12 or +16 so that players still have to spend some diamonds, but it makes building your PvP equipment easier in the beginning.

Edit: As serveral people pointed out, this is problematic vs healers or tanky targets

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Edited once, last by Rynak ().

• A mix of pve/pvp gear is good, it helps to kill tanky players. Is part of the strategy, and the risk to swap to pve gear in the middle of the battle. I would not want to see this removed. (and not just because i made some pve gear for wl simply to kill tanky ppl lol) Also allows people who arent that interested in pvp to help out without making pvp gear.

• if you remove pve gears being used in pvp only stunners will be effective cause good healers wont die to any full burn coming from a pvp geared non stunner dps classes (scouts, wls, wds) unless you are filthy stinking rich

reliable classes are alr few for a game whose biggest thing is having more than 50 diff classes dont make it even worse

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• What about ....

split SW on 2? "balanced SW" and OP SW?

if you reg for "balanced SW" all your items inside SW become T7 max and +16 max (weapon t12 +16) (runes can stay like it is or change to VIII)

and OP SW .. you have your gear you fight as it is NOW

So if you dont want ot meet monsters just do "balanced SW" and all happy (you never meet Chell again for example) or maybe meet coz they reg by mistake "balanced" but THEN you are at same or similar Gear! and you can try get your revenge :P

• Loads of good suggestions like before but, I would say first make GF implement even a small change for pvp, as you all know there are retards

behind this game who are good at making excuses like "old coding system and bla bla " so i doubt any of the suggestion will ever be taken up.

I am not demotivating anyone just stating the facts.

Healthy discussion and stuff is good but it wont affect retards! nor will they listen.

• I got two things - one is it is very annoying that alts/newbs get the best rewards due to whomever collects the most crystals receives the best reward ( So plop your alt on a tower or your main n go afk to get the best rewards - Siege Points - Badges - Packages ). I would agree that it needs to distribute rewards better and more points should be given for destroying structures as well as tower caps.

And for it to be fair everyone just needs to play the Flavor of the Month class combo ( Warlock/Champ ) then it will be as fair as it can get.

• I got two things - one is it is very annoying that alts/newbs get the best rewards due to whomever collects the most crystals receives the best reward ( So plop your alt on a tower or your main n go afk to get the best rewards - Siege Points - Badges - Packages ). I would agree that it needs to distribute rewards better and more points should be given for destroying structures as well as tower caps.

Well, if alts are stealing your rewards, just have them leave SW a few seconds before.

If the "newbs" in your guild have to do the important jobs (like farming crystals) then they should also get the rewards. If you don't think so your guild can make a rule to have them leave & join SW a few minutes before end - although I think that would be a silly rule.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Point Droppers can be removed one time for all realy easy

1. NPS in Varanas Central that exgange link runes for SW badges No exgange limit! (all PvE happy me too witohut them! Good bye!)

2. Honor paints only from kills and tower cap 20 per kill 50 for tower cap (if you need honorpoint for crafting but can't or won't fight just make 2 more alts for Drill ground)

SW will be less laggy without your crap alts on towers!

If the "newbs" in your guild have to do the important jobs (like farming crystals) then they should also get the rewards. If you don't think so your guild can make a rule to have them leave & join SW a few minutes before end - although I think that would be a silly rule.

no more "Boxes" form SW (you can buy from HonorShop castle NPS lot of them) <--- coz NoW you can buy BADGES for Link runes! XD ... you like to farm ... balloons Ok go farm in all Taborea all Link runes then go to NPS in Varanas Central that exgange Link runes for SW badges No exgange limit!

Number of towers in SW your guild hold boost speed of Extractors in SW!

Example: 3 towers = all extractors work x3 faster

Game do upgades Automaticly in SW! if you have crustals and .... no need any "upgrades" at all!

5. Kills give "kill points" 30 kills +1000 crystals = Defense 1, p Attack 1, m attack 1, Corosiongrass 1 and Healthingy 1

after your guild get next 30 kills + 1000 crystals then Defense 2, p Attack 2, m attack 2, Corosiongrass 2 and Healthingy 2

untill you rich cap of your buildingd level!

It will need to be bloody mess = 300 kills to get lvl 9 or10 buffs ... if your guild have buildings X

Academy .. yes all we invest a lot in academy !

Maybe lvl of academy can decrease amount of "Kill points" per upgrade

Example Academy X .... = 20 "Kill points" per upgrade!

So in end you Need 200 kills to get max upgrades .. it will hapens realy rare and only when you need it

if SW is just few players ... and hard to get many kills ... you dont need so much upgrades for that anyway XD

6. Herald = 25 kills or 6 towers (if no enemy) <== Then go to Throne and click "i want to be a herald" ... "yes" ... "yes" Done!

a. Rams cost crystals x1000 (if have towers x 6 will be able to buy fast if No enemy)

b. Scrolls, traps and some towers cost Merits .... kills and Tower cap give merit as normal (no ballonns in SW)

7. Fighter can trade merit to "Defenders" to build some trap feelds around castle!

No more alts on towers and no greedy reward farmers!

Well, if alts are stealing your rewards, just have them leave SW a few seconds before.

Lol - you act as if the front line players can not collect crystals. They can then they go fight to get a win - so going afk on a tower with auto trade for merit trading to collect crystals is the most important thing in siege war???? I said it was annoying that afk alts/newbs receive the highest rewards not that they deserve no rewards.

So zero kills, damage, caps. only 1200crystals/merits collected vs 98 kills 5mill dmg, 300 Crystals, 1200 Merits, 2 Cap should equal the 1200 crystals is worth more than any other stat in SW?

So if all the capable players decided to just jump on a tower and do the MOST important job of collecting crystals who is going to keep the opposing players from ending the Siege War right quickly?

Just get a big laugh at your justification for alts/lowbies receiving the best rewards.

• Just some thougths from my point of view

(there´s also a thread in the DE forum with same points - [Vorschlagssammlung + Diskussion] BK)

1. Castlegates turn to "neutral NPC" and cannot be buffed anymore

--> no tons of gate-twinks (which also strain the performance)

--> new tactics possible

2. changing damage from tornado and scrolls

--> less dmg that it won´t be "whos faster at enemys gate"

3. towers can only be occupied when all (including honor-) guards are dead

--> no useless tapping

--> pretty much prevents most of ram-tapping

4. new sw-map with less slopes/...

--> less "can´t see target" and "betwenn you and target some gras is located"

5. new draw

--> just opponents with +/- 10% of your own points

--> if there´s no such guild (e.g. you have 100k point next one would be 20k) you´ll automatically get your nearest neighbor

and now what´s most important for the threads issue

6. a. new register button 'today 50:50'

--> for guilds which just want badges but no fighting

--> no need to join actual sw - every member which is online in regular time get´s 13 (or more) badges

--> every other reward is cancelled

--> counts as a regular sw

--> very good for performance

and / or

6. b. rewards get adjusted

--> 13 (or more) badges for every player of a guild - wether win/draw/loss or what they did in sw

--> other rewards get revised (more material/...) so that winning is worth it

--> new players/small guilds have no disadvantage

--> fast wins against people who just want badges benefit the performance

7. with entering sw every skin/wings/transformations/... are automatically hided

--> effects still there

--> performance improves

The most important things concerning point dropping are italic.

The questions which everyone should have in mind are 'Should anyone (small guild with 10 members/newcomers/..) get disadvantages', 'How can we make point dropping (and everything else which just leads to easier badges) pointless', 'How can we satisfy people who just want badges but don´t want to fight' and 'How can we get people to fight without having thoughts about badge or so'.

And one thought about the dias for pvp...

Yeah PvE-players get good (pve-) equip in dungeons - so do PvP-players from NPC in Obsi (pvp-equip)... no need to get something so special like diamonds just from one part of the game.

• Just some thougths from my point of view

(there´s also a thread in the DE forum with same points - [Vorschlagssammlung + Diskussion] BK)

1. Castlegates turn to "neutral NPC" and cannot be buffed anymore <= i can agree with this 100%:)

--> no tons of gate-twinks (which also strain the performance) <= i can agree with this:)

--> new tactics possible <== every kill heal your gate 3-5 %

2. changing damage from tornado and scrolls <== Tornado do 50% dmg (can be used Just near gate whatever you do is 50%) scrolls 5% ...

--> less dmg that it won´t be "whos faster at enemys gate" <==is not just run with Nado and 2 scrolls and you are in, If enemy kill your team player when you try gate it can heal gate so when you attack you try to not die! Sound fair ?

3. towers can only be occupied when all (including honor-) guards are dead <++Have to disagree! (some guilds cant kill big guard)

--> no useless tapping <== here is suggest protecting ring (object you have to destroy before start cap HP 3-5-7kk)

--> pretty much prevents most of ram-tapping <== make around Tower "Ram can't pass zone"

4. new sw-map with less slopes/... <= i can agree with this:)

--> less "can´t see target" and "betwenn you and target some gras is located" <= i can agree with this:)

5. new draw

--> just opponents with +/- 10% of your own points

--> if there´s no such guild (e.g. you have 100k point next one would be 20k) you´ll automatically get your nearest neighbor <= one of 3 nearest neighbors (so not same guild every day)

and now what´s most important for the threads issue

6. a. new register button 'today 50:50' <==No need coz of next line

--> for guilds which just want badges but no fighting <== Remove SW badges from SW and put them to NPS exchange for something really easy to farm (link runes) lets Release PvE players from waste time in SW and give them IBW fast and all happy

--> no need to join actual sw - every member which is online in regular time get´s 13 (or more) badges <== No need coz of Up line

--> every other reward is cancelled <= i can agree with this:)

--> counts as a regular sw <== no need

--> very good for performance <== Yes with SW Bagdes from NPS in Varanas performance in SW wil lbe jsut great

and / or

6. b. rewards get adjusted <== Add "KillerCoin" no any other rewards

--> 13 (or more) badges for every player of a guild - wether win/draw/loss or what they did in sw <== Add "KillerCoin" no any other rewards

--> other rewards get revised (more material/...) so that winning is worth it <== every killed enemy give/add to guild resources 1000 from all resources (ruby 100)

--> new players/small guilds have no disadvantage <==not sure what that mean

--> fast wins against people who just want badges benefit the performance <== no needed

7. with entering sw every skin/wings/transformations/... are automatically hided <= i can agree with this 100%:)

--> effects still there

--> performance improves <= i can agree with this 100%:)

The most important things concerning point dropping are italic.

The questions which everyone should have in mind are 'Should anyone (small guild with 10 members/newcomers/..) get disadvantages', 'How can we make point dropping (and everything else which just leads to easier badges) pointless', 'How can we satisfy people who just want badges but don´t want to fight' and 'How can we get people to fight without having thoughts about badge or so'. <==No badges in SW less problems

• 3. towers can only be occupied when all (including honor-) guards are dead <++Have to disagree! (some guilds cant kill big guard)

Sorry but - bullshit

If i can kill this one alone (yes it takes time but it works) - then a whole guild can also do this

6. b. rewards get adjusted <== Add "KillerCoin" no any other rewards

--> 13 (or more) badges for every player of a guild - wether win/draw/loss or what they did in sw <== Add "KillerCoin" no any other rewards

Nope - why?

'Hi i´m the sneeaky rogue and kill all toons and little players near enemy castle - i get 50 kills each SW'

vs

'Hi i´m imba heal - i withstand everything and heal my whole guild alone - i get 0 kills each sw'

Everyone is important in SW - the strong fighter just like the healer just like the farmer (for strengthening buffs) just like the one actually performing the strengthening. Therefore your kill-coin is shit not thought-out.

Everyone in a guild has to get the same rewards - therefore you can also directly give away what you want - and it should help the guild (mats / ... ) not the single player...

• 3. towers can only be occupied when all (including honor-) guards are dead <++Have to disagree! (some guilds cant kill big guard)

Sorry but - bullshit

If i can kill this one alone (yes it takes time but it works) - then a whole guild can also do this

ok there are2 small guards, 1 Big guard on every tower ... and "Honor guard"

small guards everyone DPS can kill easy but "BIG guard" have lot of HP and 95% dmg reduce or so :)

i never see a guild to kill this think (Big Guard) in normal SW ... with enemy around :)

i hope you talk for honor guard XD thats posible to solo ... but if not ... well

you are a big liar or real cheater XD ! (joke)! Peoples dont kill Big guards, no one do!

Anyway i doubt anyone will agree to spend 3+ min to kill this thing! AND NOT me i use ld weapons! XD

so Kill big guard <=== NO but maybe give him to interupt if near even you have immun so you have to move it away = atlast 2 people to take tower with immun and it will be hard you have to take guard aggro and survive untill immun ... sound more reasonoble for me!

'Hi i´m the sneeaky rogue and kill all toons and little players near enemy castle - i get 50 kills each SW'

I suggest 10 level below characters to not give any kills (is too easy) and if you read other my posts i suggest to remove merit and crystals from towers so no need any alts or low level players to run around home castle!

Low level players can build defense (killers can give merit to defenders) and drive siege machines also :)

Be useful not just "make this upgrades on academy and go watch tower next 40 min"

in Big Ram even lvl 1 can stop/keep busy 2-3 players for some time!

'Hi i´m imba heal - i withstand everything and heal my whole guild alone - i get 0 kills each sw'

Players share kills even now! I play healer and finish in top 5-10 killers in list ... "if you are near you get KillerCoin too" So don't worry about healers they will be nicely rewarded for sure!

just like the farmer (for strengthening buffs) just like the one actually performing the strengthening. Therefore your kill-coin is shit not thought-out.

No no no no need farmers and no need upgraders ! Game can do all this alone "Every 20-25-30 kills your guild get one level buffs till level of your forge and field and so" even without PVP gear all player can Drive SW machines and help ... ! All will depend how active you play!

Reward for players who fight die run ot enemy castle again and again (or to middle) and players who PREFER to camp one home tower 60 min DON'T HAVE to be equal

-> other rewards get revised (more material/...) so that winning is worth it <== every killed enemy give/add to guild resources 1000 from all resources (ruby 100)

"you" don't have any Material for guild ... every kill "donate" amount of Material to "your" guild!

P.s. many players dont donate Materials from reward boxes (open and sent to alt for alt guild or alt sell in AH) !

• Of course i´m talking about the big one not honor. It is easily possible to kill this one - just that no one is doing it right now (in your SWs) doesn´t mean its not possbile at all. 2-3 people and you don´t need great gear or anything to kill this one in less than 2 min...

What you suggest is just like now - warden comes - your oak will tank guards 20m away - you can tap...

gg no change at all

This system is useless!!!!

No no no no need farmers and no need upgraders ! Game can do all this alone "Every 20-25-30 kills your guild get one level buffs till level of your forge and field and so" even without PVP gear all player can Drive SW machines and help ... ! All will depend how active you play!

Reward for players who fight die run ot enemy castle again and again (or to middle) and players who PREFER to camp one home tower 60 min DON'T HAVE to be equal

No...

You want to know what comes to my mind when i read your suggestion?

Hey lets meet in the middle - everyone take a lot of alts/toons with you so that it´s 36 vs 36...

Then 2-3 guys from each guild will kill each other and will then be revved by priest or druid - all 36 chars standing near get also kills... so you cann endlessly farm kill-coins. And since this is everything you need for reward (especially your rewards... proofs or even more crazy diamonds) - exactly this will happen

Thats why you can´t just break everything down to kills - and therefore you will need something else... You need something which make the guild want to win - only then you´ll have a real war - only then you´ll have real fights.

And you´ll need farmers and upgraders and defenders and also some guys which are fighting at the front lines... it´s war and it works like war.. you need troops and you need reinforcements and supplies,...

"you" don't have any Material for guild ... every kill "donate" amount of Material to "your" guild!

P.s. many players dont donate Materials from reward boxes (open and sent to alt for alt guild or alt sell in AH) !

If in you guild people don´t donate mats (or sent it to alts) then i really feel sorry for you. But maybe then you guys should think about your attitude towards your guild...

Edited once, last by kako88 ().

• 2-3 people and you don´t need great gear or anything to kill this one in less than 2 min...

So in your opinion tower cap have to take 2 min ? and if there are enemys? and they wont let you peacefully Kill their guard? or they wait and let you then they start kill "your" guard? XD

how did you imagine all this

process in SW 15 vs 15? how can you focus ot kill guard when there are 2 wl/ch from enemy side are not agree? for this 2 min wl/ch can die 3 time on your tower and come again ... and

probably those guys have friends :)

Will ask you seriously to make screen on your gear and upload here so i learn what is this undefeatable guy/combo/gear that can outtank guard, kill all enemy and BigGuard and survive it XD coz most guilds i know (600-1500 points have no regular healer and no realy ppl who can tank guards more then 15 sec

XD are we play/talk for SAME game? :)

No...

You want to know what comes to my mind when i read your suggestion?

Hey lets meet in the middle - everyone take a lot of alts/toons with you so that it´s 36 vs 36...

Then 2-3 guys from each guild will kill each other and will then be revved by priest or druid - all 36 chars standing near get also kills... so you cann endlessly farm kill-coins. And since this is everything you need for reward (especially your rewards... proofs or even more crazy diamonds) - exactly this will happen

your mind is really open for exploits ?

Are you sure both guilds will be agree to do this?

2-3 guys who log 36 chars? i dont know players from this kind :)

chance such players (guilds) meet in SW will be realy low! kill and ress chars 1 hour ... sound mad ... it take time and you will need realy many chars on lvl cap ... how many players have so many chars idk but not so many ...

with chance you get percon who jsut want ot fight ot is afk ... YES maybe you can "Farm" ...100 "Kill coins" once a week? but if you need 125 for just 15 dias?

and for this you need 2-3k point guild? maybe .... just enter in SW with 12-15 chars and move them to middle will take time ... kill , resurrect and again and again?

maybe 10-15 ppl will try to exploit (i wish them luck) in second week with agresive and not "similar thinking oponents" they will quit this "buisness" XD :)

also option if you have possibility of GM observing SW-s and This exploit become bannable ... i doubt there are so many "criminals" in RoM so we have to worry?

And you´ll need farmers and upgraders and defenders and also some guys which are fighting at the front lines... it´s war and it works like war.. you need troops and you need reinforcements and supplies,...

we are at fantasy MMO game so far from real world war! supplies i buy from AH in form of food and potions! XD

If in you guild people don´t donate mats (or sent it to alts) then i really feel sorry for you. But maybe then you guys should think about your attitude towards your guild..

i have observation from last 5 years ( i do SW) on 20+ guilds and 4 servers is everywhere! some people can be even lazy to open SW packs before they need exp orbs or t6 items xD ... and "Direct donation of MORE resources" is faster way that your guild will rise some building

P.s. seriously make screen on your gear and upload here so i learn what is this undefeatable guy/combo/gear

(Bug guard killer)

• Some good suggestions are written here, would also be nice to have xp/tp during siege wars:)

"A closed mouth gathers no feet."

• So in your opinion tower cap have to take 2 min ? and if there are enemys? and they wont let you peacefully Kill their guard? or they wait and let you then they start kill "your" guard? XD

how did you imagine all this

2 min with 2-3 people with no strong gear

You write yourself 15 people - how long do you think this takes? Do you really think this guard is stronger than an actual dungeon boss with 800kk HP which can be burned away in 3s ?

Sry but at this point it is useless to even try to discuss this with you seriously.

This should be a war - and if you want to overtake an enemy outpost (and a tower is nothing else) then it should take some effort..

Yes i´m sure about this.

This is an online game - and if there are ways to easily get something valuable - people will definitely do this.

Just an example - you need badges for titles - people seeking easy way -> mercenary guilds and siege war 5 times a day if time allows

GF closes this one

--> people searching for new ways - toon guilds with low point (point dropping - topic of this thread) - or 50/50 (look at the tables over 80% of the SWs...)

And now you come and say

'Hey lets get super awesome rewards (diamonds, proofs,..) for killing some people in SW (btw these rewards are even more valuable than badges - especially when everyone already has ironblood will like many guilds right now)'
    And then you really think people wouldn´t start to use this - they would try to get as much as possible as easy as possible? You serious?

And honestly - you think 5 ore more toons are a problem? If the old forum would still exist i could show you pictures where people run 18 and more clients on 1 pc just doing arcanium arena - you think SW would be more of a problem to get toons there? There are extra Addons only for such purposes (Followonping e.g. ).

People will definitely 'exploit' (take advantage) of this suggestion as far as possible when they can get such valuable rewards!

And about your last sentence - why should this be an exploit? Where can you find something in the rules which forbides alts/toons? And where is something like 'You are not allowed to stand around afk anywhere in the game doing nothing' ? But that´s exactly what these toons would do - standing around doing nothing but get crazy rewards..

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: