Target with Mouse Wheel Click instead of Tab

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello guys ^^

I would love to know if there exists an addon that would enable me to change targeting from Tab to Mouse Wheel Click.

Seems I can not set it like that from the default keybindings in the options tab. I am asking because I used to have Targeting on mouse wheel in another game i played for years and I feel like doing that here too would make me more efficient gameplay wise.

Thankyou.

Avo

• Maybe there's a way to put it into the bindings.txt (located in your Documents/Runes of Magic)

TARGETNEARESTENEMY TAB

I dont know if it's possible. I tried changing it to MMB but didn't work as expected, maybe it's named differently..

• Unsure about ingame, but you could check if the manufacturer of your mouse has software for it that allows you to remap controls in specific programs. You could change the mmb to tab in Runes of Magic's .exe, in this case.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• Unsure about ingame, but you could check if the manufacturer of your mouse has software for it that allows you to remap controls in specific programs. You could change the mmb to tab in Runes of Magic's .exe, in this case.

I want to chage it from Tab do MMB