Thoughts on this years Snowflake Festival & Christmas events

• the new additions to the christmas events are most certainly welcome. I would like to have seen a bit more added in Pierrot Raischt quest chain

The daily gifts in our mail is nice though they seem to be the same as last year. maybe break it up a bit with some low end item shop things like transport runes and charges next year "just a thought"

The biggy is Owenstein and friends. Great job here. lots of stuff for everybody ! "though i wish the Proofs were tradeable"

This event is gonna keep me busy through Christmas and that's exactly what i want from in game events :)

Saumess

• The daily gifts in our mail is nice though they seem to be the same as last year. maybe break it up a bit with some low end item shop things like transport runes and charges next year "just a thought"

What would you like to see?

Maybe we can try and suggest those for future events :)

- arcane charges

- Transport stuff

Edit: Suggestions should be reasonable. you can also try to think out of the box. Doesn't have to be stuff from the item shop.

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• I might have spoken to early about item shop things :) todays gift was pretty cool and i can deff use the random extractor :)

As far as what i would like to see....

For next year

1: add on to the Pierrot Raischt quest line.

2: fix the Jason Baur quest in snow lands.

3: Add another way for us to get ancient treasure keys in the event would be welcome. I personally don't due the Tempest Heights event due to the drama on our server, and we can only get 1 per day via the snow man quest. If a player does the stop the bank robbery, and the snowball fight daily it leaves us lacking keys a bit. Also encouraging people to get into the spirit would be alot easier if they got the aggregator's from an event. It would allow folks to get dressed up !

Just a few thoughts !

Saumess

Edited once, last by Griff: typo's ().