Physical accuracy chance

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Anyone could explain detailed info about how all the physical accuracy stats and numbers work?
    I heard the weapon skill increase the chance to hit target but don't see any clear number how much it add to the %chance to hit.
    there is also accuracy (with numbers) and accuracy chance (with %) so are these 2 different from another or they add together to the chance to hit and how can i calculate how much that number adds to the % chance?
    Also how much enemy and my own level affect to the accuracy chance ?

as a scout i miss hits alot and i find that the accuracy chance is as important as crit hit chance but cant see how to calculate it so i could see what needed to increase it higher

• Dang I've never seen any real equations involving accuracy, probably because there's too many variables.
    I know the % increase is separate from raw accuracy number but what one helps more in what situation I have no idea.

Level difference is the main accuracy killer and is the reason Pantheon is borked atm. It's roughly 10% miss per level difference to a max of 10 levels where it's all miss.

To your last note I think ranged accuracy works a little different and requires more than melee

• in panth normal ET miss like 40% skill depends but more succes than ET..at lvl 110

normal mod problem way less dbuff/buff rogue not effect right but is doing very fine sometime better sometime lower than w/m "better is not often till zero pat buff on class/