[R/M] Rogue/Mage Guide 2020

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Feel free to comment if something is lacking or incorrect so ill update it.

Equipment & Stats

-Main-hand weapon:

Dagger - (tiered to the highest tier), (gives the most damage).

-Off-Hand:

Dagger - (Stat Stick), (rogue/mage benefits best from dagger).

-Armor:

Leather gear:

Yanamori set and Darkfang set (Highest damage, moderate pattack, high crit chance)

or

Yanamori set and 4pieces level 100 quest gear (Moderate damage, high pattack, low crit chance)

or

Resolute set, Divine set and Nebula woods set including trinkets (Low damage, Highest pattack, high crit chance)

Trinkets:

Full speed trinke set and 2 pieces level 100 quest trinkets

-Stats

Dex/P.att - x4

Str/P.att - x2

(For highest pattack)

Buffs

-Long duration buffs

[Grassland Mix] - (+10% HP)

[Steamed Fish Steak] - (+15% Pattak)

[Hero Potion] - (+20% all attributes)

-Short duration buffs

[Strong Stimulant] - (+25% attack speed)

[Extinction Potion] - (+650 crit hit rate)

[Caviar Sandwich] - (+10% crit hit dmg) these can be crafted from your housekeeper.

ItemSetSkills

[Greedy Blood Maggot] - (From Kulech Bones Nest)

[Poison Pangs] - (From Bethomia)

Skills

-Main damage skills:

[Enchanted Throw]

[Normal Attack]

[Throw]

[Shadowstab]

[Low Blow]

[Wound Attack]

-AOE damage skills:

[Enlivened Blade]

[Day Of Rain]

-Trash damage skills:

[Shadowstab]

[Enlivened Blade]

Here is a list of skills I would recommend that you get to maximum level

-Rogue General Skills:

1.[Nimble Hands]

2.[Throw]

3.[Shadowstab]

4.[Agility]

-Mage General Skills:

1.[Silence]

-Rogue Specific Skills:

5.[Illusion Blade Dance]

6.[Dagger Mastery]

7.[Low Blow]

8.[Wound Attack]

SkillRotatio

-Buffs

1.[Lute/tamb]

2.[Unknown Choise]

3.[Caviar Sandwich] - (or the house maid one)

4.[Informer]

5.[Strong Stimulant]

6.[Fervent Attack]

7.[Create Opportunity]

8.[Assassin Rage]

9.[Premeditation]

-SkillRotation:

1.Start with [Throw] and run melee distance.
    2.Use [Shadowstab], [Low Blow], [Wound Attack] and try to spam normal attack with [Throw] at the same time.
    3.Repeat till boss is dead.

Enchanted Throw with level 70 eliteskill and high attack speed does 80% from all your damage so spamming that Normal Attack is very important!

• I have noticed that Combo Throw does more initial damage than Shadow Stab or Low Blow, although it doesn't have the bleed. I use it as number 1 in my rotation.

I use the regular Hero's blade that drops off mobs all day long. If I were to use the high-level boss drops, it would be even better.

• I have noticed that Combo Throw does more initial damage than Shadow Stab or Low Blow, although it doesn't have the bleed. I use it as number 1 in my rotation.

I use the regular Hero's blade that drops off mobs all day long. If I were to use the high-level boss drops, it would be even better.

Never use combo throw if your in melee distance, it stops your white attacks/enchanted throw. Regular throw skill does not do this, spam that one as it doesn't take GCD either.

• 1.Start with [Throw] and run melee distance.

2.Use [Shadowstab], [Low Blow], [Wound Attack] and try to spam normal attack with [Throw] at the same time.
    3.Repeat till boss is dead.

Enchanted Throw with level 70 eliteskill and high attack speed does 80% from all your damage so spamming that Normal Attack is very important!

Isn't it best to, after the first SS/LB/WA, spam Attack/Throw until you have enough energy to hit WA again as long as SS/LB debuffs are on the boss?

• I am leveling scout as third on my R/M to occasionally use as S/R. I'm getting ready to build a new set of gear with NP and NoM gear. For S/R, what would you recommend as the stat mix. Still 4dex and 2 str?

• Evet. önceki yazımı oku^^

Hi.so what to use as food. dmg food or attack food? I don't understand what advantages they have over each other. One last thing I couldnt get 40 elite skill to work. How can ı do that?

• If you atk is below the defense of the boss use atk food.

If its above the defense without atk food use dmg food.

The 40 Elite for rogue mage is a passive. You dont activate that skill.

Just use combo throw normally, then you will see the effects of the elite. (Reduced throw intervals, 4 projectiles)

• If you atk is below the defense of the boss use atk food.

If its above the defense without atk food use dmg food.

The 40 Elite for rogue mage is a passive. You dont activate that skill.

Just use combo throw normally, then you will see the effects of the elite. (Reduced throw intervals, 4 projectiles)

Firstly thank you. Yes I know it is but it doesnt seem to work. Casting time is approximately 2 seconds.