InventoryViewer

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hail.

I'm looking for help in addon InventoryViewer.

On Deustch forum, someone can manage multiple account/char.

I can't understand the way to do it.

Someone here can teach me ?

Lauhrent de Blangy. Causal, on ROM since september 2009

Errant des Mondes Virtuels, Wagabond des Limbes, né Kham l'orc sur Ultima Online puis Troll sur EverQuest et à présent humain.

6037127l-Gh-Xk.png

• 1) Download InventoryViewer.zip and #GetAccountName_for_GFClient V3.zip from the first post of Fix für GetAccountName() und Fix für InventoryViewer 1.9

2) Unzip both, and open the installation path of Runes of Magic, and replace the existing InventoryViewer.lua found in "interface\addons\InventoryViewer" with the one you have just downloaded

3) Open the directory "#GetAccountName_for_GFClient V3" and copy the folder "#GetAccountName_for_GFClient" into "interface\addons"

4) Open the "main.lua" located in "#GetAccountName_for_GFClient" and edit this area

You have to manually add one character per server for every account, like this

Code
    1. local account_character_list = {
    2. ["MyAccountNumberOne"] = {
    3. ["Nuada"] = {"HerbAltOne"},
    4. },
    5. ["MyMainAccount"] = {
    6. ["Nuada"] = {"OneCharacterOnThisServer"},
    7. },
    8. }

"MyAccountNumberOne" & "MyMainAccount" are account names you can choose yourself, because ingame your accounts are all called either TnTLogin or SteamLogin.

Tl;dr The fix for getAccountName is a list inside your addons folder which has to be created to you. On login the game seaches your predefined account name via server and character name.

If you encounter any issues or you need additional support feel free to ask :)

• Korin

Added the Label Addons
  • Hail,

Thanks to Korin, Elfeador, Morima, Dencan12, TheGooch, and others.

I get some time to use your tips.

It's only one character by server can be registered or i need to code for each character : "account name"+"server name"+"character name" ?

Like this :

I will try.

Errant des Mondes Virtuels, Wagabond des Limbes, né Kham l'orc sur Ultima Online puis Troll sur EverQuest et à présent humain.

6037127l-Gh-Xk.png

• Classically, each account can have up to 8 characters per server; except for some rare cases after server merges.

This addon only needs one character name per account + server combination but will then work for all the characters on this account on this server.

I'm not that good with examples but this list should clarify what I said.

Assuming that all your herb alts belong to the same account, MyAccount_toto, your list should look like this:

Code
    1. local account_character_list = {
    2. ["MyAccount_toto"] = {
    3. ["Nuada"] = {"HerbAltOne"},
    4. },
    5. }
  • (...).

This addon only needs one character name per account + server combination but will then work for all the characters on this account on this server.

(...)

Ok. i understand.

6037127l-Gh-Xk.png

• Hello.
    I do not remember all the names of local accounts that introduced when creating.
    But in the settings, when entering the game there are the names of the accounts of the type user123456789.
    I play on one server Sidur. I have one registered account (per 1 had) and 5 additional local accounts. I can correctly configure Addon not knowing the names of the accounts that I came up with when creating? I hope it seemed to ask. ;)

I make this and it's not work properly:

Name "RigaLxx" and "Claxxx" maybe wrong - I do not remember exactly ..

------------------------

["RigaLxx"] = {

["Svidur"] = {"user100000061"}, -- Ein Eintrag reicht; es muss nicht der erste Charakter in der Charauswahl sein.

},

["Claxxx"] = {

["Svidur"] = {"user280000015"},

},

["Cravvv"] = {

["Svidur"] = {"user580000068"},

},

["Claccc"] = {

["Svidur"] = {"user803000095"},

},

["Clvaddd"] = {

["Svidur"] = {"user910000081"},

},

["Mlass"] = {

["Svidur"] = {"user390000032"},

},

----------------------------

Help pls. )

• Support can tell me my accounts names? - if names like "user123456789" not correct for this... config file..?