Siege War Title Quest ended?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • So as i followed the "all attribute" quest-line and got the fire training skill title my all attribute title quests ended and the Obsidian Stronghold NPC only offers the magical and strength path (Mad Rush title) but no all attributes, i also checked guild castle housemaid but she wont give any quests. am i missing something here or do i have to start other path in order to continue with the all attribute path?

• Yes, you pick one, it will go for a short while then all attributes should open up again as a choice. At one time someone produced a map of all the seige titles paths, that was years ago but might still exist on the web.

• What Sarkas posted is good but kinda old. After Duke, you get new rank, Prince. And there are at least four (4) titles more for this rank.

Edited once, last by Dr.Turbo: wrong word ().

• There is no title other than these. so I will get 71 badges Do I have a chance to make the wrong choice or is it always like this? continues ?

Depends. If no other titles available, no. But later on you'll have some options and if you choose wrong you wont get some skills (important ones).

To be sure, choose always middle titles with "All atributes" especially when you change the rank. Once you did that and you still have quests for the right or left side of the tree, you cant choose wrong. Means you need to do those as well to advance. Look in the pic attached, here if you go left or right you wont get "Soldiers, Attack" and there is no way back. And for those skills is actually why ppl do the tree, not for the attributes.

Short version.: always do first "All atributes" and you cannot go wrong.