Peak Levels Are Working As Intended

• I concern the fact that we are without new ini (and almost without new content tbh xd) since 2018 and at this moment after two years the only "solution" is wait and farming like robots with every character.

Excuse me, Zhap. Chassizz was released in autumn of 2019. The new zone release schedule has slowed to one every year. This seems like a logical thing as a game ages. Each new zone makes it harder and harder for new players to catch up.

don't say anything more for not offtopic and 'cause Tam_Cry already says perfectly what I think. New content I mean new content, almost didn't see it for a while.

• those number dont show me that one peak level is equal to a half normal level the jumps from 88.6 to 81.6 in one level and also from 80% to 65% in two levels.

These differences can be explained with the difference of raw accuracy between pictures, hence my second big point.

If these levels were 1:1 we would have 0 dodges at this point not 60%, If these levels are half that would be lv105 vs 112 elite and yeah about 60% dodge sounds right for that. Every level seems to follow the same pattern, at peak 5 had 88% dodge with buffs lv102.5 vs 112. Again that sounds right.

This is also why I made this post. Because if this is indeed how it's working it means that nothing is broken and Hardmode is INTENTIANLLY not clearable without P20 while stringing us all along thinking we could with 5. It's a pretty big accusation so I don't really want to just say it but these numbers don't lie...

you forgot something peak goes until 20, worldboss is level 118 then it will never be possible to do.

If I'm right then that would be lv110 vs 118 which not ideal but would be possible

• I remember 36 ppl raid in ch2 at lvl 55 to kill kal turok myrmex queen, somehow i don't see that happening again haha, but i could be wrong.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• then peak 15 vs 115 is more ideal 7.5 levels below so your statment dont add up for me that you will need to be peak 20 to clear HM

• If I'm right then that would be lv110 vs 118 which not ideal but would be possible

then peak 15 vs 115 is more ideal 7.5 levels below so your statment dont add up for me that you will need to be peak 20 to clear HM

Sorry I don't understand the confusion it looks like you understand and agree with me lol
    Unless you just mean we might be able to do HM with 15? Maybe but accuracy will still be rough

• If I'm right then that would be lv110 vs 118 which not ideal but would be possible

then peak 15 vs 115 is more ideal 7.5 levels below so your statment dont add up for me that you will need to be peak 20 to clear HM

Sorry I don't understand the confusion it looks like you understand and agree with me lol
    Unless you just mean we might be able to do HM with 15? Maybe but accuracy will still be rough

i am sure HM will be doable with peak 15, accuracy will be like what we hit in normal mode now is my guess.

• I concern the fact that we are without new ini (and almost without new content tbh xd) since 2018 and at this moment after two years the only "solution" is wait and farming like robots with every character.

Excuse me, Zhap. Chassizz was released in autumn of 2019. The new zone release schedule has slowed to one every year. This seems like a logical thing as a game ages. Each new zone makes it harder and harder for new players to catch up.

don't say anything more for not offtopic and 'cause Tam_Cry already says perfectly what I think. New content I mean new content, almost didn't see it for a while.

Why is an entire new zone NOT considered new content? Please define <content> for us native English speakers as you understand its meaning. You are the one that brought up new content, If I am off-topic, then so are you.

• Grumpdaddy

haha didn't say u are offtopic, just said I was; so pls keep calm angry bird.

For me a copypaste map, with a copypaste mobs, and a copypaste ini that isn't even clearable is definitely NOT new content. new quests? They are near to useless for leveling the new system so...

For me new content are new elite skills, new pvp mode that rlly works, new map worth it to explore, new features like mirrorworld in the past, or new ini for doing it for example.

Sorry but I think call "new" at the last update is a joke.

Why is an entire new zone NOT considered new content? Please define <content> for us native English speakers as you understand its meaning. You are the one that brought up new content, If I am off-topic, then so are you.

I've already define new content: something that can keep players busy for a while, not something that you can get done in 2 days. I usually complete all quests, daily quests, public quests, farm all cards and get all titles from a new zone in no more than 2 days. So new content means new instance HM, because even if you clear it the 1st day, you still have to go there over and over to get gear and stats for you and the other players of your guild/party.

And about offtopic, I know my english is not the best, but for a native english speaker you really have issues to understand it. I say I didn't wanna go off topic (wich already happened), I didn't say anything about you. And you should check the contetx of the discussion where you are writing: if we are talking about what happens at peak lvl cap and clearing the last ini, clearly is because we are endgame players, a new zone is not going to keep us busy (unless it brings something actually new). And GF and RW can't neglect the group of players that actually keep this game working expending countless hours and/or a lot of money here so the rest can play free and go to enjoy Malatina's and gobos and the incredible never before seen landscapes of Chassizz.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Edited once, last by Tam_Cry ().

• a copypaste map, with a copypaste mobs, and a copypaste ini

This is something I don't see being stressed enough with this last instance. Not only is it apparently 3-4 levels caps of a completely new system to even do it but the whole dungeon itself is just Demon Lord cut and pasted... and the bosses are also just recolored.

Honestly though after checking runewaker.com it's no surprise how the game has ended up where it is and where it's going. They are clearly a mobile p2w developer with RoM just getting a note at the bottom. This is why plussing has just been getting worse and worse and more and more gambling/grinding keeps getting added

Idk if Gameforge or Runewaker has the 'rights' to this game but if GF can fire RW they need to.

• Don't even bother with explanation to this person. Look at his comments, he never understands original topics, commenting nonsense just for the sake of "contribution" into discussions. Your English is great, he just doesn't get the point no matter the language.