Blind Hackman World Boss

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi! is the Blind Hackman worldboss still in the game or removed? i think i read many years ago that its removed or bugged and as i have never seen it, not even camping at the location after server resets i think its not there but can this be confirmed and if the boss is removed from the game is there a way to complete the quest that require you to kill it?

• Even though population isn't it's best and the last event gave away thousands of poms there's still people camping all world bosses with naked alts lol

At least it keeps prices low for new players

• Blind Hackman still exists, he just mostly doesn't live long enough for anyone else to witness

He will never spawn again in the current setting. They changed the spawn time of the Hackmans' to 72 hours. But they also do a daily restart, and Hackman always spawns as Resentful after the restart, whether it be daily or a maintenance.

Either they need to reduce the spawn time or stop daily restart which would give him a chance to spawn as Blind every 3 days.

• My guild did him after SW last year. It was fun.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng