Moa's Epic Weapons

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi, anyone remember if to get the quests for Moa's Epic Weapons you need to get the 50 elite skill with the arkane quests? There is anyway to get the quests if you got your elite skills using the bags from Heffner or the 70 elite skill? And in more general way, someone knows if there is a way to see the description for a keyitem? For example, rogue weapon quest ask for keyitem 542725 as a precondition. Thank you all!

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• To the best of my knowledge, you must complete the Arkana quests. https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Making_an_Epic_Weapon

from https://runesofmagic.gamepedia…_Epic_Weapon#Requirements

==Requirements==

"As far as I know, each completion of the arkane quests unlocks the moa quests for both corresponding classes. The final action for the arkane quests is to give a pair of those arkane puppets to the guy in the class hall. This is what unlocks the elite for both the forward and backward combination of this class pair and the moa quests for both classes. And if you already have the elite for that pair of pair puppets, you can still do all the arkane quests and build the arkane puppets, but you can not finish that action where you hand in the pair of puppets." - '''''meisjustme''''' on [Moa's Epic Weapons this forums post]

fromhttps://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Elite_Skills#Level_50

Level 50[

Note: This series is a pre-requisite to [50] Making an Epic Weapon. Although it says you must have your level 50 Elite Skills, this is how it knows. You cannot bypass this step for the easier, newer path if you want your level 50 Epic weapon.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Edited once, last by Bludwyng ().

• As far as I know, you need to do the level 50/50 elite with the level 50 arkane quests to unlock the moa quests. However, you might have a chance if you did not already do the 50/50 elite for all five class combinations.

As far as I know, each completion of the arkane quests unlocks the moa quests for both corresponding classes. The final action for the arkane quests is to give a pair of those arkane puppets to the guy in the class hall. This is what unlocks the elite for both the forward and backward combination of this class pair and the moa quests for both classes. And if you already have the elite for that pair of pair puppets, you can still do all the arkane quests and build the arkane puppets, but you can not finish that action where you hand in the pair of puppets.

So your only chance for unlocking a moa quest for a certain class is to try to find any class combination with that class which does not yet have the 50/50 elite and do all the arkane quests and get the elite this way. So basically for each moa quest you have 5 chances (=5 class combinations) to unlock it. But if you have done all 5 of them with the bags in Heffner, then I don't know a way.

Deleting classes and again learning that class does not help. The game still knows for which class combinations you have done the elite. This even leads to the curiosity, that you might have the 50/50 elite with a class combination where on of the classes is below 50, because you learned that elite before you deleted that class.

• Ok, thanks, so there is no way :(

As meisjustme outlined, there IS a way so long as you have at least one pair of class that you have not already gotten the 50 Elite the other way.

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

• I'm peak lvl 10, ofc i have all elites for all combinations already haha... just looking something else to do.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• I'm peak lvl 10, ofc i have all elites for all combinations already haha... just looking something else to do.

You can create a new account and get the necessary thing with it - elf or human. Except one, all of the materials needed are unbound. So you can farm moa mats with your main. Bring your alt to your kalin or tt runs, and it might loot the only bound piece

You can create a new account and get the necessary thing with it - elf or human. Except one, all of the materials needed are unbound. So you can farm moa mats with your main. Bring your alt to your kalin or tt runs, and it might loot the only bound piece

Yeah, i know, but i dont care about the weapons, i just want to do the quests xd

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Yeah, i know, but i dont care about the weapons, i just want to do the quests xd

Completionista