Change of Community Manager for RoM ES

• Dear Taboreans,

I would like to inform you, that we will welcome a new Community Manager for Spanish RoM community. It means, I will leave as your CoMa, but I will stay some time to assist my new colleague if necessary - I will still stay as Polish RoM Community Manger, so you will still see me around :)

The new Community Manager will introduce himself very soon, so please welcome him warmly!

I would like to thank you for a nice time spend together in our Spanish community and wish all of you great time in-game and on our platforms.

Thank you again and see you around!

Best regards,

Celes.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• Hola Everyone, I am Fossilo and i am the new CoMa for the Spanish Community!

giphy.gif

I am Italian and unfortunately we still have to continue speaking English officially, because I do not speak Spanish very well (Entiendo pero no hablo bien), but i am pretty sure we won't have big problems with this 8o

Something about me, let's see... i'm a quite new CoMa here at Gameforge, and i'm happy to join the RoM family!

I'm a longtime GF's games player, MMOs and MOBA enthusiast, and console player as well (switch & ps4 at the moment!). When i'm not in front of a monitor i usually like to go for a long walk in green areas, chill, drink tea, or read a books.

Big thanks to Celes who managed the community until today! You can always find her in the PL section of the Forum ^^

Let's take advantage of these times, where is better to stay at home to play a bit, don't you think?? 8)

Hope to know you all better soon, stay safe and see you around!

Saludos,

Fossilo

Q0Iyium.png

thanks Phyally