Owenstein and Hilary Event - Rhinoceros Blood exchange

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello, today I have noticed I could have exchanged only 5 times for Peak Orbs and 5 times for Proof of Myths (Rhinoceros Blood exchange).

However several of my guild mates could have exchanged 10 times just 30 minutes before me? May I know which one is correct and why we have different amounts of exchanges in span of 30 mins?

I haven't done any exchange after midnight from 19th to 20th October where old event was still running.

Server: Zikiel.

Thank you.

• Can confirm this. But it seems like there is no dependency to:

- whether a person exchanged before the maintenance or not

- the point of time when the person exchanged (there were people before and after me who got 10 exchanges, while i got only 5)

Seems very random. I'm on the same server.

Tiiim @ Kadmos, Zikiel & Tuath

• tenor.png

Uhm, okay, so let's start digging.

Question 1: What is your server called?

Question 2: Which NPC(s) is/are affected?

Question 3: Who many daily exchanges did you have left when first talking to the NPC? (It should be 5 after today's maintenance)

Question 4: When was the last time you've exchanged on that NPC prior to the server maintenance? (Please use CEST for EU servers, and Pacific Time zone for US servers)

Question 5: When did you talk to the NPC for the last time prior to the server maintenance, even if you did not exchange items?

• Answers below:

Server: Zikiel - see the Original Post

NPC - Owenstein and Hilary - see the topic of this post

Question 3: Who many daily exchanges did you have left when first talking to the NPC? - 5 see the original post

Question 4: When was the last time you've exchanged on that NPC prior to the server maintenance? (Please use CEST for EU servers, and Pacific Time zone for US servers) - Hilary never (I didn't use it in previous event) Owenstein not sure it was probably 16th of October. 1 p.m. CEST (certainly not the last day of the event)

Question 5: When did you talk to the NPC for the last time prior to the server maintenance, even if you did not exchange items? - Hilary only first day of previous event, 12th of October, not sure about hour. Owenstein 16th of October 1 p.m. CEST approx (also the last exchange)

Now...can you answer the important question how many exchanges is correct? Why some people can exchange 10 times after maintenance and some only 5?

Thank you.

• Just logged in now, to find out that i can't use the trade npc's, because i have "0" pulls again. Took me some time and confusion to figure it out, but now i understand what what happened lol.

Same npcs as last event, just different items. If you did exchange after midnight (before maintenance), then the pulls on the new items is counted as the pulls you did before the maintenance. Really stupid :thumbdown:

• Just logged in now, to find out that i can't use the trade npc's, because i have "0" pulls again. Took me some time and confusion to figure it out, but now i understand what what happened lol.

Same npcs as last event, just different items. If you did exchange after midnight (before maintenance), then the pulls on the new items is counted as the pulls you did before the maintenance. Really stupid :thumbdown:

I can't pull proof also. Like always, GF fixed very fast one bug and don't care about the other. I'm pretty sure they will say that i should not have pulled after midnight and is my fault. Ridiculous :thumbdown:!