Best Loot Haul Ever - Post Your Loot

• Thank you for the 300% drop event and all week long! I really took advantage this time and used everything I had.
    I still only farmed 2 hours a day with all pets like usual.
    LEWT.jpg
    GChm solo speedrun vid soon®
    That's 3 Annelia's Toys
    2 Annelia's Right Hands
    7 Annelia's Left Hands
    And a looot of essence

This has to be my biggest loot haul ever, shoutout to a few expensive cards as well
    I wanna know what some other peoples best/biggest loot in game is, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

• I wanna see some screenshots of some fat PoM stacks from this event, if you say you farmed 5k+ pics or it didn't happen!

My best AC rotation is about 2minutes flat with load screens, if you were to average out to 3minute runs thats 20 runs/hour. Lets say you no life do this 10 hours a day x 19 days is 7,600 Proofs possible to farm out of AC, and that's just 1 person lol!
    World boss farmers be like (┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

• Thanks! Yeah haha, i still kill him almost everyday, but i don't think I'll ever see that spear drop.

Kladoren Dipper is almost impossible. The vengeful spirit was a 3 quest chain with lvl 40 alts. Kladoren is all the chain quest from Dalanis up until Merdhin just for 1 try. That's too much even for me XD

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• well 'only' got around 2k from this event. After the first 1k I really started to not give a dam haha
    Think the only reason I kept going was just to beat my AC speedrun.
    1m58s respawn to respawn as ch/r baby