Kitty Combo - Deadly Poison Bite

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello guys,

I have recently started using the Kitty Combo Addon and got pretty much all the skills I need set up and ready to go.

Except for this Deadly Poison Bite, I can't seem to be able to make it work.

If anyone knows the setup Condition for it to work would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Avoidance.

• Sometimes you need to have meet extra condtions to make it work but I can't find any needed for S/R Poisonous Bite. I'm guessing you need to have a poisoned buff (powder?). It's also possible that another skill in the list (before the one you wanna trigger) is ready to launch. In that case you can try putting it higher in the list.

I'm not a S/R, but hope it helps :)

• yes so apperently you kind of have to use it pretty early on, because if you keep fireing with low cooldown skills they will keep repeating themselves so Deadly never gets the chance to fire.

Basically what works is: vampire, reflected, deadly in this way kitty can not use them until they are ready again to it will resume to fireing shot. piercing, combo shot or whatever else you use.

• I don't know much about kitty combo, but that particular skill you should use when the boss has the most vampire arrows from any other /scout in party, so maybe you would be better using it manual (at least for burn boss in instances).

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)