Things You Wish You Knew

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • yup getting more footage and editing some today. 2 jobs and I got sick as hell but better now!
    Also taking a while as it's not just this video there's gonna be quite a few of these. Hidden buffs for movement speed, cast speed, 60s invis(SS mini game is a joke with this lol), few other neat little things

got obs/mic all prepped and all the items I need for the first coming videos done today!

huh coincidental timing but I just found a new afk method all the way to max.
    Will showcase in a video soon

skills.jpg

Dang that was fast. Pdef also nearly maxed out! Vid coming soon®

Any hope to see it in 2023? :S

So how fast did you get at max. For me there is no difference doing it this way or the old way when it comes to speed....

• So how fast did you get at max. For me there is no difference doing it this way or the old way when it comes to speed....

Think it was just a week or 2 to max everything including pdef.
    The big thing for me was wanting to max pdef at the same time, I usually had 4 mobs on me

also the harpies only go so far, you can't max on them or lvl pdef and any other way requires multiple clients logged on and doesn't lvl pdef that great

• after a certain lvl (depending on the max weapon lvl) your progress is lowerd. the lower your enemys lvl, the earlier you reach that point.

f.e. if you hit lvl 90 harpys you can lvl your 1h hammer (max 270) to lvl 200 as fast as you can lvl on an lvl 103 enemy.

between 200 and 240 you'll still get progress from harpys but slower and after 240 you won't get progress. on an lvl 103 enemy you'll get progress to almost 270 and after that you have to hit enemys with an higher lvl (panth hm)

(all lvls and differences are approximate and not exact)

• There also are 2, quite useless informations for the most of us, things I wish I had known but now that I reached it:

• Partnerbag only goes up to 90 mounts, so any new mount needs to be stored anywhere else (but at somepoint even the is-bag etc is full)
    • Wardrobe only allowes 7 full pages

GF/RW pls fix :D (*irony off* i know there is way more worthy stuff to fix)

• Okay, who on Earth needs 90 mounts. Are there even 90 different mounts in the game?

Yep there are somewhat around 197 different mounts I think.

Ok i guess i was just too stupid to do the right filter in the Database on the phonez thanks Ainz

My main has around 115 mounts with some exceptions that are duplicates (mostly because they are colored) like 3 different Thunder War Tigers. Most of the twinks that I play also have quite a few mounts, so all in all surely around 200 mounts

I am not saying that its smart or anyone needs that many, I guess neither the devs thought someone is gonna be that stupid so they just capped it at 90 lol

• I'm okay with having that many if you want. It's also true that some folks enjoy changing skins regularly. I would rather GF find profit in that kind of stuff than whale items like +30 refining gems. It was sort of okay when they introduced +12, but the game went downhill pretty quick after the +16 gems.

• I'm okay with having that many if you want. It's also true that some folks enjoy changing skins regularly. I would rather GF find profit in that kind of stuff than whale items like +30 refining gems. It was sort of okay when they introduced +12, but the game went downhill pretty quick after the +16 gems.

Have you seen the recent costume prices? They are like 900% higher then they used to be haha

Why do 1 when you could do both! :evil:

Runes of Fashion lets gooooo

• Have you bought pom items from NPC lately?

I can't buy it from NPC, I get the error "This item is not being sold"

I saw a note that some POM items were giving error messages when you try to buy them. They said it would be fixed "soon{tm}".

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng