Things You Wish You Knew

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • server Transfer Stone drops but what is the probability ??

Need to complete all the waves?

Code

Code
  • why you need that ? this stone was mostly to transfer from fast Svidur to other servers ( Gaia ),,and in few months it will be obsolete cos only Gaia will be on....on Svidur they got it for free---

..in past players that went on branched servers ended back on Gaia....

• why you need that ? this stone was mostly to transfer from fast Svidur to other servers ( Gaia ),,and in few months it will be obsolete cos only Gaia will be on....on Svidur they got it for free---

..in past players that went on branched servers ended back on Gaia....

EG If there are German players on Gaia who want to leave to Kadmos or Aynara (or other way round)

• let me clear how this work....all servers will be compressed on 1...then this will be copied to laptop and sold to 3rd party spanish game provider overseas .... they will make spanish language official ....

if you dont believe me go back in history and see whats happened to another Froggy game called Bounty Bay online....

it is capitalism..milk cow until she give milk...when milk stop send it to butcher....

...point is ..dont mess with stones...drink while cow is still here...

• Um, because history of Frogster games is so relevant? This game has not been within Frogster's reach for quite some time.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• I'm with Bludwyng on this. I do believe SOMETHING is going to happen early next year, but selling it to a Spnish publisher "overseas"? From Where I am in the US, it is already "overseas" since GF is headquartered in Germany. If it moved from If you are in Europe, then moving from Germany to Spain isn't actually "overseas", it's just moving it from der Mutterland to one of it's economic vassal states.

• Elaborating further on what I think is Taborea's fate-

Last year, one of the GM-types posted that the contract with Runewaker is solid through 2021. In light of the general discontent among players and lack of new content, now even within the festivals, I suspect that either GF is going to buy the game outright from RW, or RW is going to take over publishing. RW has been developing and publishing its own games of late, mostly browers-based rather than client-based, but games of their own, nevertheless.

I am hoping that this divorce, which I am predicting (not a prophesy, only a prediction) will occur early next year, will lead to new content and a more contented player base.

Okay- maybe not a prediction, maybe more of a fantasy. Wait- isn't this game fantasy-based? Cool :)

• Although I farmed sardo castle 20 times (test subject no 374), the last 1 piece of gloves did not fall from the boss.

Will the drop rate be effective or what else can I do? (gloves of assembled parts )

• Drop boost events, buffs, wings, pets, and runes have zero effect on Purple gear. Shame, really. There always seems to be one piece of every set that drops so rarely that people wait months or even years to finish a set skill. I don't know why the game does that to us. I guess it's just one more way to mess with our heads. In a fair and just system, all of the pieces that have a chance to from from that boss should happen at the same rate over time.

Not to say that they should drop in some specific order, only that over the span of a hundred times, you should get an even distribution of those loots. For some reason, Runewaker felt it necessary to sabotage our efforts.

• Although I farmed sardo castle 20 times (test subject no 374), the last 1 piece of gloves did not fall from the boss.

Will the drop rate be effective or what else can I do? (gloves of assembled parts )

You could buy the gloves for 560 mementos in that same zone.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

You could buy the gloves for 560 mementos in that same zone.

depends ...

correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i remember, the buyable stuff doesn't have the setskill.

so if he wants the setskill, he got to farm the boss.

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Gloves have the ISS, is the only part of the set that you can buy with mementos.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• This is probably a bad take but I wish I took advantage of illegitimate items(some strait up on AH, exp X's etc) that I thought people would be banned for or at least deleted but weren't

• I don't understand what the ban is about but since we can't farm the dungeon we will have to pay gold and buy it from someone.

item set skill, after all, we want to farm, but everyone is like afk

• This is probably a bad take but I wish I took advantage of illegitimate items(some strait up on AH, exp X's etc) that I thought people would be banned for or at least deleted but weren't

I don't understand what the ban is about but since we can't farm the dungeon we will have to pay gold and buy it from someone.

item set skill, after all, we want to farm, but everyone is like afk

Okay- I''m lost here. What illegit items, what dungeon, and what ban?

• It was many years ago at this point but AH was flooded with X runes including exp. There's no way a single exp X rune is legit and many people have them now. Also the odd like t24 item, just weird stuff that was obviously created and you would've thought would be tracked but nah. The accounts responsible were banned but most of the items were left untouched. I was worried if I bought a bunch of them on AH I would get a hit too.

Have screenshots but don't think I'm allowed to post. Just talking about it is pushing it I think but it was years ago.(though they could still delete obviously hacked items)

• I remember a guildie on one of the PVP servers back in 2011 having a t20 dagger. Struck me as odd someone could grind that many fusion stones with t3 gear to get there and not go insane. There was a TON of cloning back then. Currently I have been buying experience 4 runes monthly from the AH in quantities of 25, which gets me to EXP 6 with minimum effort. By january I expect to be at EXP8 on both weapons of at least one toon. 10 is just a matter of time. I suppose if I was spending as much RW cash as some players I have known over the years, I would probably be at 10 already. These things showing up now, after 11⅟₂ years, are not unreasonable, but T20 still requires more patience and time than this old man wants to spend.

That answers your post, but I still don't know what Tufann is talking about. We can't farm the dungeon but we can buy the dungeon drops from other players? That's what I'm getting out of that post, Doesn't make sense.

Tuf- what are you talking about?

While we are on the subject, I noticed that Enoch bag drops were in the AH on Phoenix by day 2. I'm guessing they were trading them across servers during siege, and hopefully the game's management team dealt with it accordingly. Even if these players bought enough XP and TP orbs to get to 100, they still wouldn't have run the questline without gear, from Splitwater all the way to Enoch in a single day.