Things You Wish You Knew

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • gf now Turkish lira with, it will be bad if it switches to euro like steam

because 1 Euro =10.2 Turkısh Lıra

Hi Tufan,

since we have no turkish servers, our IS prices are not adjusted to your countries money currency.

• All servers have the portal and NPC, but it is only open, or was, on the 2 new servers.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• i am crafting but i buy thousands of materials for craft is there a macro for my quick buy ??

Not sure if there is any more simple, but you could use /run StoreBuyItem(xx,100), something like:

Code
    1. /run StoreBuyItem(12,100);StoreBuyItem(12,100)StoreBuyItem(12,100);StoreBuyItem(12,100);StoreBuyItem(14,100);StoreBuyItem(14,100);StoreBuyItem(10,100);StoreBuyItem(10,100);
    2. /wait 8
    3. /run StoreBuyItem(12,100);StoreBuyItem(12,100)StoreBuyItem(12,100);StoreBuyItem(12,100);StoreBuyItem(14,100);StoreBuyItem(14,100);StoreBuyItem(10,100);StoreBuyItem(10,100);

With the merchant window open that buy 100 of the number 12 item in the merchant four times, then 100 of the 14 two times, then 100 of the item 10 two times, then wait 8 seconds to all go to your backpack and repeat (you hace enough space to repeat four times i think).

You can change the number of the items acording what you want to buy and add or remove some if you need more or less (every page of the merchant have 10 items, so in first page are items 1 to 10, in page 2 the items 11 to 20 and so on).

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• The Add on "Extended Fusion" has this built in. You can just shift + click and choose the amount of items you want to buy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited once, last by Crapnik ().

• I can't figure out what that thing is about. I went in there and it was just a room full of bunnies and cats. I'm never opposed to killing either of them but that was all I could do in there. Wait for them to respawn, and do it again. So what? I didn't see an NPC with an explanation, only the guy that lets you in.

• I can't figure out what that thing is about. I went in there and it was just a room full of bunnies and cats. I'm never opposed to killing either of them but that was all I could do in there. Wait for them to respawn, and do it again. So what? I didn't see an NPC with an explanation, only the guy that lets you in.

you get experience, based on your level & how many waves of creeps you clear.

1/2 wave(s) => 2%

3-5 waves => 4%

6-9 waves => 6%

10-14 waves => 8%

15+ waves => 10%

these percentages count as base, so they are multiplicated by xp-event-bonus. for example: you succeed killing 12 waves, then you receive 8% * (1+3) = 32% xp with the currently active 300% xp event

additionally, you can open 1 of 5 chests which have different rewards:

blue chest => zodiac pet stuff

small brown chest => title system stuff

medium brown chest => 50...500 siege war badges

purple => cenedril materials

red => pet stuff

any of those chests may contain a flying rune disc (permanent) with a small chance

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• So- percent of what? percent of xp to next level? For peak that would be crazy good. 10% of 180million pxp to get another 2 bars full on p8 to p9 - I could live there.

• Yes, sure, divided by 100 for peak, as usual.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• It's from this Storytelling Festival. You need to do this event:

Story Ceremony

• Event type: use items on other players to get a reward
    • Start location: Varanas Bridge and Varanas Central Plaza
    • Event location: Taborea
    • Event Target: collect story elements by the group with other players

After you get all story titles, you talk to the NPC who gives you story element to get this title.