Who is still around and what has changed?

• Been many years since I've poked around here.

Anyone who remembers Xamd/Rovie still playing?

What, if any, changes have come around in the last few years?

• Rovieeee

Peak levels are a thing now changing the game reminiscent to old korean mob grinders, or you can just spend 1000$ and buy the exp...

and then even with maxed out level (was 5 is 10 now) the latest instance that has been out for a year you still can't hit the mobs or bosses due to some accuracy bug with peak level vs. regular high level... or maybe it's intentional? idk we can't get an answer on that...

tldr you can grind if you want but it doesn't do anything atm.

• qcQQsDz.png

....ﺲﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ ﮒﮕﭺﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ....

I can't remember, if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
    ZdDrAgM.jpg
    Abwarten und Tee trinken ~ Und wenn das nicht hilft mit der Kanne werfen.

"if you replace "dias" and "diamonds" everytime it shows up with "cocaine" the posts suddenly make much more sense ... including the intensity of the reactions"

• Hey i remember you,

Warden was one of you favorites?

Welcome back,

the game is still a lot of fun and still has all the flaws it had back then ;)

For myself, i'm already playing it again for 10 months now after a 5 year break and i'm enjoying it!

Just log in and find out yourself 8)

• if you are looking for endgame again, there is none atm sadly. New ini is not doable until fixes..( like many other times, like st was) can only run st or

tos, the same instances weve been running for 1-2 years now.

If your looking for midgame fun and maybe a good siege war here or there thats still a possibility.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Peak_Level if you need info on how to do it.

Last couple of new zones:

https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Vortis

https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Chassizz

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Started playing after a year break about a month ago. Granted I only play for a few hours a week.

Peak levels are the only new thing worth noting in that time frame. They aren't real normal levels. They go up to 20 (supposedly?). It appears as level 100 (1) in game in some places if you have 1 peak level. It costs about the same experience as another level for take but you only get experience at 1/10 the rate so it takes 10x as long as it normally does. Even at level 100 (normal levels) and level 20 peak levels, people are theorizing that you won't be able to do the new instance at all. No one can really test this theory because no one is at level 20 peak levels (personally the highest I saw is 9). They gave us a new zone with quests that will help you get about 1/10 of a peak level at normal experience rate so you have to grind out levels in an instance... or you can buy the peak experience orbs in the item shop. These levels make no difference in siege war.

There are several familiar people still playing on the US server that you might recognize.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• I did indeed play warden for a long while.

Glad to hear people still enjoying the game, although it is unlikely I will login. I was hoping to hear more had changed, but peak levels don't seem all that interesting.

• Started playing after a year break about a month ago. Granted I only play for a few hours a week.

Peak levels are the only new thing worth noting in that time frame. They aren't real normal levels. They go up to 20 (supposedly?). It appears as level 100 (1) in game in some places if you have 1 peak level. It costs about the same experience as another level for take but you only get experience at 1/10 the rate so it takes 10x as long as it normally does. Even at level 100 (normal levels) and level 20 peak levels, people are theorizing that you won't be able to do the new instance at all. No one can really test this theory because no one is at level 20 peak levels (personally the highest I saw is 9). They gave us a new zone with quests that will help you get about 1/10 of a peak level at normal experience rate so you have to grind out levels in an instance... or you can buy the peak experience orbs in the item shop. These levels make no difference in siege war.

There are several familiar people still playing on the US server that you might recognize.

rate is 1/100 so its 100 times slower

I knew that, thanks for the correction.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

Good lord is this a korean MMO now?

• Good lord is this a korean MMO now?

It always was, just translated for the west.

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

• Good lord is this a korean MMO now?

With all the pay to win features and none of the party exp bonuses!

One thing that has not changed. Every single thing that you can buy (with diamonds) to accelerate your leveling or improve your gear, you CAN earn with hard work and farming, it just takes longer.