It is me or same game function bug

• 1, I notice some diference when i get hit by a mob i see the skill and damge on combat mode but next i notice the second damage with no skill from mob

so the damage is double ? and i died beacuse second damge same skill , same on evrey mob the skill mobs do double damage.:?:

2. Second notice when i travel use the mount or not on mount some mobs apear in attack mode that i not aggro them and no notice that i am in attack mode until they do the first hit

when i am lvl 100 on main or on low level toons same, many time i notice that when i leave battle and return the mob stay there same location as someone is aggro him, or the mobs will gather on you if attack one mob and no cast skill mob use just 5 or 10 mobs on you on lvl 70+ zones:?:

3, trying to remember so ....

:D:D:D

• I don't use the combat chat (if that's what we should call it) very often, so I can only guess what is going on there.

As for the mobs ganging up, yeah, I think that's pretty common. I've even seen yellow labelled mobs attack while I was in combat with another one. Some classes tend to draw aggro more than others. Warriors and Champions seem to set them off a lot more than other classes I have played.