Forgotten recipes

• Nope. Those recipes used to be ingame as rewards from legendary treasure minigame, but they taked them out many years ago. Serenstum and Laor were in the fortune wheel a couple years ago, for a few hours (I got serenstum recipe there).

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• I am happy for you. Do you have a spare one for sale? )

XD No, sorry, and actually had to talk to support to receive it cause the wheel wasn't giving the prices that time. I guess thats why only last for a few hours. But maybe they bring it to the IS sometime, in some offer, who knows... would be nice to have the Laor's recipe.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Nope. Those recipes used to be ingame as rewards from legendary treasure minigame, but they taked them out many years ago. Serenstum and Laor were in the fortune wheel a couple years ago, for a few hours (I got serenstum recipe there).

Is this actually true that they were on the wheel? That's pretty messed up if so to have previously normal obtainable stuff for diamond sale...

• Pretty sure Serenstrum is still a drop somewhere, I know most of my toons have that recipe. But, maybe from long ago, not sure. But i know I do not run the ancient treasure minigame.

The only person I know with the tart recipe got it from a Forum contest.

• not being a smart ass here, but it is a contest they held only on forums they do from time to time.. whether it is "send in your photo from here"

contest.. or " submit your best story of your favorite time in-game and be entered in random raffle, etc etc"

Holidays are coming soon, hopefully the powers to be can actually do more than they usually do and think of some great ideas to interact and have

fun with the populace this holiday season incoming.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.