mount bind lifters

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • A lot of people have multiple mounts on the same toon, but typically only use one or two of them. You get tired of the spider and buy a lion, then the spider just sits there.

How about , for 89 diamonds, a mount bind lifter, allowing you to move unused mounts to an alt or to the auction house?

• good idea even i like instance mount ...many other game have ..! not so fun run bk to last boss 4min long and wait rest who more slow or just DC happen and must wait ppl run bk

• So we stop asking? I asked for it then and do not remember getting any answer at all. It's a sound idea. Yes, GF will sell fewer new mounts, but the needs of the company should be balanced by the interests of those who support the servers (Diamond Buyers).

• So we stop asking? I asked for it then and do not remember getting any answer at all. It's a sound idea. Yes, GF will sell fewer new mounts, but the needs of the company should be balanced by the interests of those who support the servers (Diamond Buyers).

Not saying that people shoudl stop asking.....was only saying that this was declined in the past ;)