Support Ticket Escalation

• Hi,

Does anyone know the escalation process when you are not receiving support via GF's Support ticketing system. I am in a bit of a pickle where I have one ticket opened up for over 2 months without any significant progress, and a few other tickets which have not received a response for almost two weeks now.

I understand that is GM's then Community Managers, but I don't think they are doing a sufficient job. This being a paid to win game where tons of money and hours are invested, I need this handled with respect and promptness. The current GM/CoMa who are handling the tickets clearly do not understand this. Who can I reach out to?

In addition, is there any area where we can give feedback on our GMs and CoMas for doing a terrible job and how they can improve their skill set?

Thanks

• Inb4 delete for honest criticism

Discord is probably your best bet for quick/real responses from people.

Only thing I see worth deleting is your post.

We welcome all criticism, as long as it does not devolve into flame or name calling.

justarommer

If your ticket has been escalated all the way up to CoMa (the escalation process goes GM > SGM > GA > CM), it means that your issue requires more thorough investigation, maybe even by GF devs.

Please be aware though, that we can not discuss specific tickets or it's contents on the forum.

• Who can i escalate above CM that is not GF developers?

This issue does not have to be escalated to GF developers. It just needs a CM that actually cares about the management of the community and handling the tickets with promptness. As mentioned, they are simply not responding to tickets which are nearly 2 weeks old without a single response. There are tickets that are nearing 3 months without any prompt and active response.

Bakken - You have a good point, it wouldn't be the first time they have been sneaky. I have tickets that are closed without a response because i think they realise they are in the wrong but don't want to admit to making the correction.

• Only thing I see worth deleting is your post.

And you wonder where my attitude about this comes from... what exactly did I say to provoke that kind of response, just for saying inb4 lol? And I actually provided a real answer...

The 1 and only time I was banned on forums was because I said a forum mod lied about something. This game has had a history of corrupt GMs having collusion with in game guilds and bans without warnings to people they don't like. I would love to bring up examples/proof but I don't want to 'flame' or get banned again for just talking about issues.

I tried to complain to other the GMs about a specific one a couple years ago but he just came in and ended my ticket lol -he's gone now-

• Only thing I see worth deleting is your post.

And you wonder where my attitude about this comes from... what exactly did I say to provoke that kind of response, just for saying inb4 lol? And I actually provided a real answer...

The 1 and only time I was banned on forums was because I said a forum mod lied about something. This game has had a history of corrupt GMs having collusion with in game guilds and bans without warnings to people they don't like. I would love to bring up examples/proof but I don't want to 'flame' or get banned again for just talking about issues.

I tried to complain to other the GMs about a specific one a couple years ago but he just came in and ended my ticket lol -he's gone now-

Couple of years ago. Aha. Okay. Never heard of that, but here's how it goes:

At present day no GM ever does process tickets about complaints to themself. If you have any issue about a GM not doing something the way you would like to have it, submit a ticket to support and someone up higher than said GM will process your ticket. Said proofs you can add to your ticket just like any other kind of name calling it would get removed from the forum, because this is not the place for it.

We don't take any insults and name calling towards other players as well as teamlers (GMs, Mods, whatever) that you have an issue with.

justarommer:

Data privacy still exists, hence no one ever will be able to help you with a ticket on the forum.

All I can say for now is that your ticket is NOT being ignored.

• justarommer lol Yeah no there is no escalation, they really don't care at all. At the end of the day, I believe most players spend money on this game because the game does everything it can to frustrate you into doing so.

Therefore, the fact that you spend money (regardless of the amount) doesn't mean anything to them because you're no different than anyone else in their eyes.

At the end of the day, the money you pay is just a drop in the bucket to them. And they know that regardless, you'll keep paying because you've already invested money and time =(

They don't care. They know you want to compete. And they know you need to spend money to do so, and thus they give no sh!ts about their customer service because it has little influence on whether or not you'll keep spending money.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Kudos to you for continuing to try and get the service you deserve. Let me know if they ever do get around to helping you instead of constantly closing your ticket out like they did to me X/

(and yes I created an account just to say "I feel you")

• We do care. We do care about each and every player.

The highest position of a ticket is the community manager and if you are unhappy with their decision you can tell them and they will coordinate with their superior.

Since everything that can be said to this topic has been done so, this thread will face a closure.

• Sarkas

Closed the thread.