70% Buff Mounts

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • There are 3 mounts with 2-passenger, water-crossing, 70% capability (that I am aware of) - Flame, Star and the beige hippogriff (is that storm or thunder). The dragon mount doesn't count, because it is only available in a package that runs somewhere around $75US. I would like to see one of them available at all times in the IS. Rotating them every few weeks might be a good idea. I also would like to see the Skeleton Dagger Mount (School bus) show up once in a while, as well as the Pegasus and Black Pegasus.

Over time the price of the Star mount has gone from 299 diamonds to 399 diamonds, and when it was in there in July, 460. Increasing prices does not guarantee increasing profit. In this case it primarily means decreasing interest.

Mentioning the dragon- was it redrawn lately, or am I just getting used to it? It doesn't seem as ugly as it was.

• There are 3 mounts with 2-passenger, water-crossing, 70% capability (that I am aware of) - Flame, Star and the beige hippogriff (is that storm or thunder).

https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Storm_Hippogriff_Mount

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• The same day I suggested this, GF included all those mounts in the festival offers. Bought a bunch for alts on both servers. Burned a bunch of diamonds, but I might not see them again soon.

Still waiting for the dagger skeleton mount