How to get 60/70 level elite skills?

• Depens on the server, but better Mandara or Lagusen (respawn times are 8 hs +/- 30%, regardless wich one was killed before). If you know who is killing them you can talk to them so they call you to get your elite, is not much trouble, i do it all the time, you don't need to be in group with them or anything, just need the boss dead.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Hipogriff King is always dead/missing (i've been waiting for several weeks). No way to get 60 elite skills? Any ideas what to do?

Try after a maintenance. From what i heard all world bosses are up. How fast you can login and find a boss before others do, is up to you. Good luck!

• Unfortunately, no world bosses - no way to get the elite skills. That's why I am not interested in playing the game anymore :-(

Maybe will try again in few months. Will see if they fix this bug.

• on Vidar there is a privat chat channel that people use as world chat, the name of the channel is Vidar and password is also Vidar (caps sensitive), join the channel and ask in there from time to time if somebody could help you get the elite skills from a Mandara kill, sooner or later you'll find someone to help you for sure

• Unfortunately, no world bosses - no way to get the elite skills. That's why I am not interested in playing the game anymore :-(

Maybe will try again in few months. Will see if they fix this bug.

There is no bug, has been always that way. WB are there, you just have to be there when they spawn because most likely someone else is already there and killing them for the proofs. But the easier way is just ask to that player to call you when they have Mandara dead so you can get your elite.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• This is for historical purposes, just happened an hour ago.

Spider Mandara boss was up. I asked for help in world chat several times but no one responded, then someone came and killed the boss without saying anything. So simply no way to get elite skills 60 unfortunately, because someone just kill world bosses and there is no way to kill the world boss by yourself as a low level character.

Advice to Game Masters: please bring Proof of Progress back to store, otherwise low level characters cannot get 60/70 level elite skills.

• DrMagnus

Changed the title of the thread from “How to get elite skills?” to “How to get 60/70 level elite skills?”.
  • This is for historical purposes, just happened an hour ago.

Spider Mandara boss was up. I asked for help in world chat several times but no one responded, then someone came and killed the boss without saying anything. So simply no way to get elite skills 60 unfortunately, because someone just kill world bosses and there is no way to kill the world boss by yourself as a low level character.

Advice to Game Masters: please bring Proof of Progress back to store, otherwise low level characters cannot get 60/70 level elite skills.

Well, the problem isn't that someone killed her, but that he didn't hold the corpse, thats not cool from him. Still i guess you could get at least 1/3, if you used the focus in time.

Another advise, never ask for help in world chat for a wb, you most likely will get that kind of behaviour, remember that ppl fight for them. Better ask for help to one person that you know that can kill the boss (so yes, you should keep someone like that in your friend list).

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Edited 2 times, last by Tam_Cry ().

• No, you only have to do the world boss and the seventy elite process once. After that it is just a matter of changing classes and talking to the same people.

Example: Say you are a K/W/M and do the sixty elite on your W/M. When you turn it in not only your warrior gets the 60 elite, but at the same time your Mage does. Now switch to M/K and talk to the guy again, he will see that your mage has 60 elite and give it to your Knight. Same for your 70's.

• To get the level 70 elite skills, you have to complete the quest line which starts (if I remember correctly) at NPC Votakai in Chrysalia x: 27 y: 16.