clothing expo blues

• so.. i've been doing the clothing expo each day, every day, almost at every available hour, and always with more than just 1 alt and so far i have completed all but one of the visual sets i wanted.

the most sought after and beautifull visual silvermoon set still denies me it's central piece, the long white dress.

i have spent countless silk on it, i have bidded at the last second against all the other players doing the same, i managed to get at least 1 piece of the set each day, but still....

from that pretty loot box the silvermoon shoes dropped plenty of times, i got multiple pairs of gloves, it's ok, those are pieces from the set i'm after, i was just unlucky not to get the dress, but then i even got a white wedding veil which looks nothing like the headpice the model is wearing, a glich perhaps?

but that's not all. yesterday i got the most amazingly beautifull bouquet of red roses weapon visual i have seen so far (nice huge bouquet, not the shabby little weapon visuals from flower god event) - which would have made me so happy if this would have dropped in any other circumstances. i thought to myself, the set had a wedding veil too, maybe the bouquet is part of the set... but... but... today i got another bouquet... a yellow rose bouquet of fortune weapon visual... I was like that minion who makes a face and goes "WHAAAAAATTT ?!?!?!" is this set for a dual flower wielding bride????

it amazes me how this game can find a way to frustrate even a player like me, who doesnt want to reach max level, doesnt run inis except for visuals, doesnt pluss items, doesnt farm stats, or exp, or TP, doesnt do anything on this game except collect visuals, and who's entire gameplay revolves around doing minigames and events's stuff and dressing up alts like barbie dolls

amazing job you guys!!!!

• So... you're unhappy over RNG not going your way? In an mmo? I hear Tetris is looking for players.

Gown seems to have 5% chance to drop btw.

wow man, i would say you're great at trolling... except you're not

try to read the whole text of the post you're trolling next time, and, if needed, use google translate

as for tetris, have you ever played it? you should try it sometime, if you think it's easier than clicking "i want to bid 10 more silk than first place" you're in for a surprise

• More then capable of reading your post, Yea you got some items that maybe arent displayed on the npc, big deal, It's runewaker. Not sure why you're surprised or Q_Qing that much over it.

Code
    1. 230757
    2. 220929
    3. 230758
    4. 230756
    5. 212446
    6. 211677
    7. 211676
    8. 211678

Full list of items from the female package.