One day drop rate increase? Really?

• Drop rate increase was clearly noticeable on Monday 8/3 but today 8/4 it's back to normal. One freakin day? What a gyp RoM!! You turned it back and thought we wouldn't notice? You said it would be active from 8/3 to 8/10. Clearly it's not.

• The drop rate wasn't turned off.

- how do you tell that the drop rate boost does not work?

- on which server do you play?

- what items did you farm?

- where did you farm on monday, where did you farm on tuesday?

- do you use drop buffs like runes, potion and zodiac buffs?

• After some digging, I found in another post on the forum that the drop rate bonus only applies to groups. I was grouped when I was getting the increased drop rate and solo when I wasn't. I was in Chaz farming tier gear using housekeeper luck potion both times. In previous drop rate bonus events it applied to solo players. It's a shame that RoM did not make that information known in the event announcement. It's going to upset a lot of players.

• After some digging, I found in another post on the forum that the drop rate bonus only applies to groups. I was grouped when I was getting the increased drop rate and solo when I wasn't. I was in Chaz farming tier gear using housekeeper luck potion both times. In previous drop rate bonus events it applied to solo players. It's a shame that RoM did not make that information known in the event announcement. It's going to upset a lot of players.

Besides the event, you shouldn't farm without group, unless something change in the last couple years loot runes bonus also applies only if you are in group, and not sure about other buffs.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Hello,

that information was part of the Event announcemnt, please check it Here ;)

• Besides the event, you shouldn't farm without group, unless something change in the last couple years loot runes bonus also applies only if you are in group, and not sure about other buffs.

can someone confirm this? i use loot runes and i solo farm, it never crossed my mind it could be pointless, there is no hint in game that the drop bonus from weapon runes would apply only in party

also, if anyone knows how to make the potion of luck's drop buff to work? i've used a few, while in a party, and i haven't seen any increase in drop rate

Edited 2 times, last by zgribulici ().

• Server side bonus is the only boost that is required to be in a party. But player level vs mob is a big factor in the droprates of items. So in most cases you want to farm with honor party anyway, which will ensure you get the extra 100% droprate from the party as well as being able to farm any lower mob/get the server side bonus.

Regular buffs are not required to be inside a party to get them, but droprate does work preety weirdly when multiple people in a party are buffed up together. If 2 players in the party have 100% & 250% drop, the values are not added, but the higher one of 250% is chosen. So multiple people buffing drop is waste of time.

Also unlike xp/tp droprate buffs are not capped to 500% and can be stacked endlessly.