Magical Attack vs Magical Damage

• as a k/m, is it worth losing 24k def, 6k matt, and 17k hp for 1071 Magical Damage. Which one is the better choice here?

• If i were you i would chose dmg as a km. Matt is very important too but you have a lot things in game to upgrade your matt values. And 1k dmg its a lot.

Hmm, i see. I hope i can make up for it

• I guess you are thinking about going 1h + Shield vs 2hand?

I personally don't have any K/M experience, but have talked to a few and I guess it comes down to this:

Are you already tanky enough? Do you need the extra HP and Defense to tank Bosses like B2 and B3 in tos hm (they hit rly hard)? And on the other side of this - do you already have enough aggro to hold against the people you usually play with?

Both, Survivability and Aggro can be increased a lot with consumables, keep that in mind! If in doubt, I would opt for more survivability, because there are ways to work around a tank having slightly too low aggro (DPS attack later, K/P Buff, DPS need better Recon runes, you need better Hatred rune, Aggro reduction and increase powder, Housemaid Potion etc.), but if the tank is too squishy and dies a lot due to that, runs will quickly become frustrating and there is not much you can change about that quickly.

On the off chance that you want to play K/M as dps: 1. Ofc take the Mdmg 2. Why are you playing K/M as dps? Just play Warmage instead.

• Thank you very much for the detailed response. Atm I have a t8 statted sword and shield. One of the guys i run, which i cannot compete aggro with whatever i do, with told me that t8 is too low, and i need to make it a t12 or t11 dirty tiered sword. The stats i lose come from the sword. I will be playing 2h hammer only when where is a better tank, someone like a c/r present or while solo item farming, so i definitely see where you are coming from.