Peak Level Gear.

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I was just reviewing the forum posts regarding Peak levels and found this note in Patch info update:

"Current Peak Level cap is 5. In the future updates, the level cap will be increased and new exclusive Peak Levels gear item will be added."

I am curious about this "Peak Levels gear. i don't think it has been introduced to the game yet. Can management offer any insight into what we are talking about here? Should I wait before spending time building new gear? I am aware that GMs are limited in what you can share, and maybe even in what information RW has already provided to GF, but give us a hint, please.

• No new items in database yet but there's a few curious skills with '+1/2/3' modifiers that look like they could be peak skills. You can see them with Charplan going different combos.

• Grumpdaddy

cant expect any more of a response than this from them friend.. they don't know...

They are not in the "need to know" brackets of ranks.

which begs the question.. whats the point of being a gm?

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Well, plot twist: What if I/we know stuff, but aren't allow to tell you? :D

Those who test new stuff are the Runes of Magic testers which aren't marked in this board as a seperate user group. GMs can be testers in addition to being a GM, but they form a seperate team like the moderators.

However Runes of Magic testers are bound to the same "Don't share internal stuff" as the other teams are.

• No new items in database yet but there's a few curious skills with '+1/2/3' modifiers that look like they could be peak skills. You can see them with Charplan going different combos.

can you share the names of those skills?

• can you share the names of those skills?

Most of them are Sysnames but there's a few with names and descriptions, they all seem to have unique icons already -
    r/ch has Fire Bathing Phoenix, w/s shows Focus Aggressiveness which says aggressiveness will now also increase focuse(lol), w/r is Energy Aggressiveness including energy... lol
    w/m Defensive Instinct lets you use sense of danger without reqs, w/k Song of the Fire Spirit

Some of these look like they could be new elites in progress but then there's also skills called Speed Up and Sound of Thunder which have the 1/2/3 versions

• can you share the names of those skills?

Most of them are Sysnames but there's a few with names and descriptions, they all seem to have unique icons already -
    r/ch has Fire Bathing Phoenix, w/s shows Focus Aggressiveness which says aggressiveness will now also increase focuse(lol), w/r is Energy Aggressiveness including energy... lol
    w/m Defensive Instinct lets you use sense of danger without reqs, w/k Song of the Fire Spirit

Some of these look like they could be new elites in progress but then there's also skills called Speed Up and Sound of Thunder which have the 1/2/3 versions

whoa thanks for the insight. can you share sys names of k/p and k/w please - if there is a categorization like that

• k/p is weird it has no name at all, unique icon and the description says 'Amplified Blind Stab 3(Requires 2-h Stance)'

k/w also has no names but 2 unique icons called Holy Light 1 and 2(deals light damage to the target for 2 seconds)

I've always liked poking around the database and speculating lol