Drakens Peak Exp Guide

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello everyone, as we all know peak level requirements are rather extreme. Despite this I still see people with peak level farming inefficiently so I figured I'd share my personal experience and numbers to try and help people.

1st-
    If your not farming exp in IBP then your doing it wrong.
    2nd-
    Get all the dang buffs- ruby/zodiac pets, potions, wedding food, titles, exp rune(s) etc
    If you have everything its like 800% you don't need to wait for exp events.

NUMBERS

*numbers given on no event, have +24wings/xptower/1xpVI rune only- NO PETS/POTS
    Mob count is to first boss/realistic rotation

IBP- 23+25 mobs

easy- 1031xpx48= 49.5k

ST - 25(+-4) mobs

easy- 1239x24= 29.7k

ToS - 24(+6) mobs

easy- 1239x24= 29.7k

Pantheon - 21 mobs

Norm- 3080x21= 64.7k

easy- 826x21= 17.3k
    *other normal modes are basically the same*

I run IBP with reset/loadscreens in 1min20sec, assuming you can do a full TOS clear with loadscreens every 60 seconds(which is generous) here's the final verdict-

IBP 1min20s - 2.2m/h

ToS/ST 1min - 1.8m/h

Pantheon norm 1-5m - 0.8-3.9m/h

These numbers are unbuffed/no pots!

As you can see Pantheon norm has some serious exp farming potential. I'm currently only able to do it on ch/warrior(or rampage) at peakLv2 and its really rough still like half misses if not more. At peak3-4 this may be a viable 1minute farm :/

• Bakken can you tell me how you found in ST only 29 mob to b1? when there like 50+ if you not kill 2x very right side mob and to b1 less than 2min as rogue farmable ?

I found most the mobs after that point took a bit of a run to get to and was faster reseting without running down the first hallway. If it adds 1min to clear the rest for you that's pretty much the same rate anyway

• I should add I pull these wandering groups with range attacks/right clicking them, I don't actually go down the hills to grab them. Same with IBP it would be a lot slower if you had go down the crevices and melee everything.
    ST for example I just run strait in clicking everything to the right and clicking the wandering group in the hallway to the left, kill everything at that first camp before hallway and reset. I found that fast for me as I was only running for like 5-10 seconds to grab everything.
    IBP is the same deal for how I get it done so fast, pull the far mobs don't run for them.

All of these places do much much better with aoe classes that can pull the groups like that, if all you have is melee range I'm not sure what the best would be. I would still recommend at least trying IBP and finding out what you can do best

• *update*
    After hitting peak level 3 it looks like Pantheon Norm runs have viable 1min runs by going ch/r and having a healer. There's a lot of stuns in there that prevent you from healing/potion yourself, with heals and enough gear you can run in with rune overload every minute and just let it do it's thing.

idk if any other classes can realistically do this unfortunately