Taborean Academy - drop rate

• Why is it advertised as this?

"Do not miss this opportunity to get shiny new equipment for your adventurer's training!"

What new equipment do you get?

Why isn't is advertised as what it is?

junk equipment from mobs to make tier stones.

Extra drop for getting monster cards...

just feedback. i laugh everytime i see it 'sold' as new equipment. If i am wrong would love to be corrected.:)

• Well.. the loot table containing

Annelia's Toy

Annelia's Left Hand

Annelia's Right Hand

only has a small drop chance, so a drop event indeed helps getting these shiny off hands ;)

• Yes, 3% chance for one of the annelia oranges. But every boss in an instance will at least contain a 200% chance for a purple item. Anything that isn't 200% will be boosted, but most of the extra loot is useless.

• Well.. the loot table containing

Annelia's Toy

Annelia's Left Hand

Annelia's Right Hand

only has a small drop chance, so a drop event indeed helps getting these shiny off hands ;)

yes, quick everyone! Lets head to old inis for new outdated shiny old gear! Oh wait it's over now, well maybe next time, but then again no.

• I want to know whats up with only ever boosting drop by 100% anymore.
    There used to be like 500% drop events, as stated in this thread it doesn't effect a while lot...

same with exp, since peak has it ever been over 100%? lol
    It could be 50% but we're all used to better then this.

• I think that of the "extra stuff" that drops, 4 out of 5 items are shiny tier II runes, shiny arrows and throwing knives, and shiny mp and hp potions. Most of the increase gets "loot-and-drop" in my Lootomatic filter settings.

• I think that of the "extra stuff" that drops, 4 out of 5 items are shiny tier II runes, shiny arrows and throwing knives, and shiny mp and hp potions. Most of the increase gets "loot-and-drop" in my Lootomatic filter settings.

Yup! People only really use drop events for tier stones and card farming, and certianly not "shiny" out of date gear.

The phrases "no clue" and "out of touch" apply to people in charge of these events. Well, not just these events, the whole game.

• I just thought the Gm's had some control.. even to just change wording. I laugh/cirnge/etc every time i see that loot drop verbiage on 'new equip'..