Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I hate to break this down for you Csen, but here's the numbers. The last few peak levels, from about 5 or 6 each took 20 million more pxp per level than the previous level. Based on that, it will be 220mil for p11, 240 for p12.... if that progression follow through, it will require 3.1 BILLION pxp per level, or the equivalent of 310 billion regular xp. The only folks who reach that in less than a year are people willing to trade their retirement savings for diamonds. Saying that NP hard mode can be cleared "now" is not clear thinking. Eventually, but not any time soon.

That said, thank you GF. Finally some movement. The players will all be prostrate before their personal deities pleading for lots of peak related events.

:)

we will see dont think peak 20 is needed to clear pantheon tbh, will come with some info later tonight how testing goes :)

• Anyone else remember the good old mmo days when leveling was the whole game?
    World bosses? Raids?? Dailies??? Just log in and grind for 6 hours strait lol

• Been a while since I looked at the numbers, but a year or so ago we guessed at around level15 needed to do Pantheon hard reliably without tricks. But we'll see, I guess, since that's just from the back of my head and might as well be outdated.

Maybe allmighty data wrangler and totally not breaker of all the things  Grimthar has more current information than I do. :-)

I would think you'll need closer to 20 for the world boss Zhargos tho , since that one is level 118 not level 115.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• i lvl first 5peak whit total amount not reduced exp !!!! second 5lvl to 10 farmed in ST daily 2-3-4h on exp event ......all event orb saved till cant use up to 10...i am "almost" f2p so no idea what you talk about little more farm not big deal who not slak before .....and able to save all exp orb daily ticket from anniversity event etc etc

if you do not ennjoy run panth hm you can daily tos /st is your option not mine "but i am so bored run same instance 2-3 year or even more "

• I'm surprised how many people still actually care about Pantheon HM. In my eyes it's just easy with bigger numbers isn't it?
    I've solo'd easy what feels like over 100 times and farmed HM mobs for hours, I'm already sick of the instance.

I'm happy that other people are happy about it though. It's sad I'm more into the grinding than the instance lol

• so for those who is intrested testing shows peak 11-15 hits to low for pantheon HM, peak 16 hits pretty decent but would be alot better with peak 18 to hit "good enough to kill it"

• Ok i will star to say thank you Gameforge for this update atleast something was done even if it comes way to late. but its progress.

So now to the point. been doing some tests with peak level 11-16 in my mind bosses is 3 levels to high for peak system.

For example what has been done is one peak level 0.5 regular levels so peak 20 will be needed to hit bosses good.

but what about worldboss? level 118 u will need peak level 26-28 to be able to even try to kill that one.

so for this i have some feedback and some quick fixes to even this out abit.

[Additional Information]

Rebalancing the peak system remains a pending topic. After long and careful considerations however, we concluded that the need for something worth striving for outweighs the need of system adjustments which would have delayed this release even more. For that reason we will try to make changes in the future based on your feedbacks.

Have fun,

1. Lower level on bosses with 3 levels

2. or make peak levels = 0.65 regular levels with all it brings accuracy hit chances etc.

3. lower exp with 33% it will take way to much time to level up for people who has a work and a life:P

4. Make more orb events or make it possible to gain orbs regulary

5. Make peak orbs be affected by exp events.

6. Make peak orbs cheaper in itemshop? idk about this but iguess more people would buy if you would gain abit more.

Edited once, last by Arcanenl ().

• 3. lower exp with 33% it will take way to much time to level up for people who has a work and a life:P

4. Make more orb events or make it possible to gain orbs regulary

5. Make peak orbs be affected by exp events.

6. Make peak orbs cheaper in itemshop? idk about this but iguess more people would buy if you would gain abit more.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

• Peak orbs are regularly available through the peak hunt. I acknowledge that it's faster and easier to grind. There is also the "stardust" or whatever that has not yet entered the game but can be seen in your character's currency screen.

I am not sure which world boss you are referring to unless you mean the one that is alone in an instance near Sun scorch camp. He's not really a world boss. He is an instance boss, like the ant queen Dust devil canyon. When level 50 was cap, and the stats for the gear were not as strong as they are now, the Myrmex queen was a group instance boss. The boss that you can reach through both Limo and Ravenfell was also designed as an instance boss. These bosses were not meant to be soloed and neither is the new one.

• I am not sure which world boss you are referring to unless you mean the one that is alone in an instance near Sun scorch camp. He's not really a world boss. He is an instance boss, like the ant queen Dust devil canyon. When level 50 was cap, and the stats for the gear were not as strong as they are now, the Myrmex queen was a group instance boss. The boss that you can reach through both Limo and Ravenfell was also designed as an instance boss. These bosses were not meant to be soloed and neither is the new one.

Yes, but the point being made was that to beat the boss, be it with 1,2,3......N players you actually need to be able to hit it reliably.

The boss is level 118. Pantheon Hard Mode bosses are 115.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• I just came back from vacations so have few things to get up to, but for what I see there is no XP boost in the plans right now? So I should wait for anniversary next month i guess.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Peak orbs are regularly available through the peak hunt. I acknowledge that it's faster and easier to grind. There is also the "stardust" or whatever that has not yet entered the game but can be seen in your character's currency screen.

I am not sure which world boss you are referring to unless you mean the one that is alone in an instance near Sun scorch camp. He's not really a world boss. He is an instance boss, like the ant queen Dust devil canyon. When level 50 was cap, and the stats for the gear were not as strong as they are now, the Myrmex queen was a group instance boss. The boss that you can reach through both Limo and Ravenfell was also designed as an instance boss. These bosses were not meant to be soloed and neither is the new one.

what are you talking about? xD there is a world with level 118 called Zhargos

• I think he was talking about the same boss but talking about it differently because it has its own area. I mean Sismond does too but I wouldn't call any of these guys instance bosses with a lot people people calling all dungeons instances it would be confusing.

And I don't think anyone mentioned soloing him haha not for like another decade. Though Sismond can be solo'd, maybe it'll take less time than that.