Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • It's been 2 years since the last map came, almost still no progress, about dungeon or peak 10

so hill 10 is not possible is there any new update about this issue ??

• With the event that has been happening for the last couple months, peak 10 is possible. Even without it, I am able to grind 2-3 million peak xp per day, more during bonus events. Of course, even at 2million per day, it would take 100 days to get from 9 to 10. It is a terrible thing, but it is not impossible.

Earlier this summer GF posted an announcement that "new content" is coming soon. Unfortunately, GF seems to think that creating new festival events is the same as creating new content. I am still waiting to see if RW is going to give us a peak-level only zone, with XP per quest that is proportionate to XP needed for leveling. Probably not, but one can delude oneself.

• I am still waiting to see if RW is going to give us a peak-level only zone, with XP per quest that is proportionate to XP needed for leveling. Probably not, but one can delude oneself.

I don't think it would happen either as this can effectively block player progression which would go against the Free-2-Play model that RoM is based on.

There's a growing number of Free-2-Plays will release content that is behind a paywall, but RoM has absolutely every area freely open and accessible without having to spend any money.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• I think I figured it out. They realized that everyone wants classic servers for all these different games so they just stopped developing so it's eternally classic!

• I am still waiting to see if RW is going to give us a peak-level only zone, with XP per quest that is proportionate to XP needed for leveling. Probably not, but one can delude oneself.

I don't think it would happen either as this can effectively block player progression which would go against the Free-2-Play model that RoM is based on.

There's a growing number of Free-2-Plays will release content that is behind a paywall, but RoM has absolutely every area freely open and accessible without having to spend any money.

A new peak-level only zone is not automatically free. You can achieve peak levels without spending a dime. A peak-only zone, would just be the next logical zone in the chapter 7 expansion, or maybe they will consider the archapeligo as chapter 7 and start a new chapter 8.

As for f-2-p with expansions behind a paywall, even WOW now lets you play to level 20 before you subscribe. "Player progression" in the peak leveling system simply means that you have to push two classes to 100 and do that "Crossing the Mountain Pass" quest. Peak IS player progression beyond level 100.

• should take this whole thread and move it into "Things we wish we knew.."

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Still no changes ingame, think most people was waiting for this xmas patch with the last "hope"

its 1½ years since last change for peak system we can still not do Pantheon in HM after 2 years.

2 years of nothing..........

• Well, there you go ;-)

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior Rakymos.

• Wasn't expecting strait to 20 that's for sure.

In ZERO rush to do it now though, I don't think most people care about Pantheon much anymore. Will just be happy to burn all those orbs finally.

• i do not agree whit you bakken....something new always welcome...and i like gearing so i am happy is can be clear now

I hate to break this down for you Csen, but here's the numbers. The last few peak levels, from about 5 or 6 each took 20 million more pxp per level than the previous level. Based on that, it will be 220mil for p11, 240 for p12.... if that progression follow through, it will require 3.1 BILLION pxp per level, or the equivalent of 310 billion regular xp. The only folks who reach that in less than a year are people willing to trade their retirement savings for diamonds. Saying that NP hard mode can be cleared "now" is not clear thinking. Eventually, but not any time soon.

That said, thank you GF. Finally some movement. The players will all be prostrate before their personal deities pleading for lots of peak related events.

:)

• I hate to break this down for you Csen, but here's the numbers. The last few peak levels, from about 5 or 6 each took 20 million more pxp per level than the previous level. Based on that, it will be 220mil for p11, 240 for p12.... if that progression follow through, it will require 3.1 BILLION pxp per level, or the equivalent of 310 billion regular xp. The only folks who reach that in less than a year are people willing to trade their retirement savings for diamonds. Saying that NP hard mode can be cleared "now" is not clear thinking. Eventually, but not any time soon.

I mean I was a stupid try hard grinder when peak released and got it right away 0 diamonds because I was a FlyFF kid lol. These peak levels even up to 20 now don't got nothing on some of the korean grindfests I've taken part in haha

My old exp chart here shows 10m peak exp/h at IBP and I think I get twice that at Pantheon HM now. That's still a pretty big grind but even by 2007 standards not that insane. I enjoy long term progression like this I must be a masochist.

• i do not agree whit you bakken....something new always welcome...and i like gearing so i am happy is can be clear now

I hate to break this down for you Csen, but here's the numbers. The last few peak levels, from about 5 or 6 each took 20 million more pxp per level than the previous level. Based on that, it will be 220mil for p11, 240 for p12.... if that progression follow through, it will require 3.1 BILLION pxp per level, or the equivalent of 310 billion regular xp. The only folks who reach that in less than a year are people willing to trade their retirement savings for diamonds. Saying that NP hard mode can be cleared "now" is not clear thinking. Eventually, but not any time soon.

That said, thank you GF. Finally some movement. The players will all be prostrate before their personal deities pleading for lots of peak related events.

:)

Real money spent: 0€ :)

With the shitton of Peak Orb events we had, that was (easily) reachable. I know some people with 10-20 stacks of EXP Orbs more than i have.

23*Peak XP 10kk = 230kk Peak XP

1* Peak XP 5kk = 5kk Peak XP

2*Peak XP 1kk = 2kk Peak XP

52*20*XP: 50kk = 52.000kk XP = 520kk - 2.080kk Peak XP (depending on event)

=> 757kk Peak XP without event

=> 2.317kk Peak XP with 300% event.

=> up to 2.554 kk Peak XP with 300% event (and another arcane transmutor exchange)

Peak 10-13 = 795kk Peak XP

Peak 10-17 = 2.201kk Peak XP

Peak 10-18 = 2.622kk Peak XP

Peak 10-19 = 3.072kk Peak XP

Peak 10-20 = 3.553kk Peak XP

Even one of my alts which didn't grind that much and didn't do all the Exchange events has 5-10 stacks XP Orbs and is already peak 10.