Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • You guys serious? I am just joking :D

The game dead already.

But, bad thing we have no good content from this game at all, even youtube :D

The only good thing "Runes of Magic wiki"

Runes of Magic we will miss you...

Thank you!

• Well, Hahri, there's always Farmville. Give it a try and leave ROM to those of us still enjoying it.

Did the guy dunk you in a barrel of tar crotch-first or why do you want him to play that abomination which can hardly be called a game? BTW I was referring to a server with regular exp set to 0.5 from the start. This way, you'd have more players running around in all zones instead of shimmering lightshows stacked up on AHs and the rest of them in front of whatever highest level instance there is.

Right now, even on that other competitor's server, playing the game like normal (i.e. doing quests, gathering, etc) feels exactly like on a local server because there is no one around. You need someone for an OH run? Yeah, maybe some overkill level 100 guy will pull you through but where's the fun in that? Downside of this would be having to do more DQs. Already tested it myself and 0.5exp rate works very well if you don't want to rush through zones like crazy.

• I can agree that slower leveling can actually improve the game. It helps you to gain a sense of accomplishment. I think the thing that has ruined the game most over the years is when they added Coast of Opportunity and Xaviera. Now you can get a level every day just doing dailies up to 50. Most players never finish the other zones.

• I love the idea of a slower more hardcore RoM. But if that was implemented the way the game is now it wouldn't change the p2w player divide only make it worse. People would just buy 2x as many daily tickets lol

Now a subscription fee RoM w/ no item shop where all the items are rare/boss(mounts included) drops. I would be 1000% down for that.

• I can agree that slower leveling can actually improve the game. It helps you to gain a sense of accomplishment. I think the thing that has ruined the game most over the years is when they added Coast of Opportunity and Xaviera. Now you can get a level every day just doing dailies up to 50. Most players never finish the other zones.

Very much indeed. Even on my little realm I catch myself often hopping over to the coast instead of doing it the old fashioned way over in the steppes. The main idea behind that is to stall the overall progress and give more people a chance to experience the older zones the right way. Forming groups for the abbey instead of having one flashy level 100 guy pull a bunch of low bobs through it. Sit there in the gallery waiting for the damn count to respawn while having a nice chat with a few drinks. Give the old sets actual value again because you won't rush to high levels as fast. Also scrap those exp spheres from the item shop to pull the plug on whales speedrushing and people screaming "P2W" when they see the server having x0.5 exp rates.

I love the idea of a slower more hardcore RoM. But if that was implemented the way the game is now it wouldn't change the p2w player divide only make it worse. People would just buy 2x as many daily tickets lol

Now a subscription fee RoM w/ no item shop where all the items are rare/boss(mounts included) drops. I would be 1000% down for that.

The simplest and easiest way of scrapping that P2W reputation is to make diamonds farmable. They are items just like gold with an ID, meaning they can be added to inventories of mobs. Also remove +30/+20 stones, remove all imperfect stones from the shop and keep it at +12. You wanna know just how fucking hilarious +20 alone is? I dumped a bunch of them on my Hibara set and I still use it as a level 50 mage.

• +20 you can imagine even f2p mode ....hardcore is plussing 20 to 30 and look new server jewel? full +30 set ppl use this is nonsens.....and do not say is bought crazy amount dia when alone me acces set to +27 eat up to 700 jewel total!!!!!

about peak exp ....dps class can imagine only lazy ppl do not wanna lvl it...me only have problem whit is never raise peak 15-20 and nobody say is need 1 or 2 month more or something just big silence and nothing happen

• Maximinus is fully all over +23 but +25 is my highest all f2p. I've probably had all of 300 +30 jewels total and when people are talking about buying thousands at a time for 1 piece... this is when the game became an absolute blackhole for whales wallets and the p2w scale got thrown right off the table.

I didn't occur to me till today that I am actually ok with +30 jewels just not in the item shop haha

On main topic- Any actual update on peak15? Pantheon? Stardust? 1 year since this thread was made and last peak update

• So they finally remembered to make some event, this would be a nice moment to announce a raise on peak level cap, or your fix is just the option to transmute 10 orbs of 1kk into 1 orb of 10kk to save us space in our chests? Just raise the cap dude...

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• so..... now its over 1 year since you raised peak cap to level 10, should it really take this long to either raise cap to 15/20 or make it possible to hit the bosses in Pantheon HM? like wtf 1 YEAR and not a single progress can be seen or heard about.

• ITS A MESS. most disgusting part is that EN users dont get any information. (probably because not many people complaining here and EN mods dont care)

In DE they said, that they are constantly reporting the issues to runewaker (blaming runewaker for delivering no patch)... dont believe that lul.

Looks like they are wasting even more time and nothing is coming until november.. Situation on servers getting worse by day.

I personaly think the delayed pantheon content is all planned, milking the cow a year longer on the back of the community. This is how GF treats its long-term customers.

• Ofc its planned from start this is the last content they will put before its over so better milk it for 2-3 years longer :)

• Happy, ofcourse, with the reaction. Can you also explain why you don't have info, and what you're doing to get it?

• Srsly? Information from Runewaker is mostly one-way. You seem to think that the tail wags the dog, here.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Hello again,

We're aware of the actual content drought, but the only way for us (the game team) and the Community Management is to regularly forward your feedback containing requested changes on a weekly basis.

Unless there're any changes decided in by the responsible parties and then communicated back to the team, there's nothing we 'can do' to get it. We're forced to sit and wait like everyone else.

best regards

• thx jinsoyun ....but what bored player can do ?...only way come forum and try ask for something new and hope more often GM team force to RW/GF to do something...

when player base stay silence is like all happy and game going good way...but this not right atm and i am sure not need much work by GF/RW raise peak to 15 or 20 after 3year