Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • It's flabbergasting to me that peak 15 isn't even released yet. I don't know if I even care anymore if I'll even do 15 or 20, what for just to get dookied on by both of these companies more?

It is so ridiculously sad when peak15 isn't even new content but they cant be bothered to even do that coming up on a entire year now. Runewaker and Gameforge are some of the worst companies I've ever experienced online, this is approaching scam territory at this point.

• i've heard rumors: peak15 may be activated, as soon as all new servers have cleared pantheon(normal)

I have heard that you can only clear easy mode at peak10. Normal requires 15 just to hit the bosses. What I heard, not what I know.

You can clear normal mode with peak 6+, and at peak 10 even with only three players (after they told me here that was possible we checked it and is pretty easy), but not hard mode, and probably peak 15 wont be enough for hard mode either, but we'll see... or not, at this point who knows what to expect with GF.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• this is approaching scam territory at this point.

Not really. You are just witnessing the slow end of a game for the first time yourself. It could still be turned around but not by people with a "profits over all" mindset. The game will live on, just not here. Runewaker is fully aware of that, as are people here at GF. Even games like Forsaken World still exist and those are far less known than this one.

• is all ok game dieing but soon 2year nothing happen ingame if i count tos 3year running same instance is not so fun and there still panth hm mod unavilable ....how hard make peak to 15-20 and ppl getting busy lvlit first then is done start farm hm mod instance for new gear weapon spend tons of dia make it good till plussing fcked up ..tiering etc 1-1,5year ppl stay silence by do anything not just wait wait wait.....

• Ditto Arc. No new "Endgame gear". Those of us who have been in this for 10 years or more have built endgame gear and then more endgame gear, over and over again. Games like this should be should offer some kind of "infinite improvement", but when you are building t14 weapons simply for the sake of getting better than t13, it seems a waste of time.

• Games like this should be should offer some kind of "infinite improvement",

Well, technically that exists. During my solo sessions, I've been dicking around with a T14 or so Hibara set until Level 50. Vahtos accs thrown on top, everything at +20 (can't go to +30) with just the stats being updated once in a while.

• i've heard rumors: peak15 may be activated, as soon as all new servers have cleared pantheon(normal)

I have heard that you can only clear easy mode at peak10. Normal requires 15 just to hit the bosses. What I heard, not what I know.

You can clear normal mode with peak 6+, and at peak 10 even with only three players (after they told me here that was possible we checked it and is pretty easy), but not hard mode, and probably peak 15 wont be enough for hard mode either, but we'll see... or not, at this point who knows what to expect with GF.

Added notes on your comments to https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…New_Pantheon#Requirements

If you have any further comments on minimum or recommended levels for NP, please let me know.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Added notes on your comments to https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…New_Pantheon#Requirements

If you have any further comments on minimum or recommended levels for NP, please let me know.

everything we know about peak 11 and above is pure speculation. Some classes can hit often enough with peak level 1, other classes hit almost nothing in normal even with peak 10

fyi: I have completed some information (memento list) in the wiki

• this is approaching scam territory at this point.

Not really. You are just witnessing the slow end of a game for the first time yourself. It could still be turned around but not by people with a "profits over all" mindset. The game will live on, just not here. Runewaker is fully aware of that, as are people here at GF. Even games like Forsaken World still exist and those are far less known than this one.

HAHAHA If only!!
    Several early internet browser games, some Flyff servers, some MU servers, Dragonnest, Maplestory 2, Darkfall, Darkfall UW, Darkfall New dawn. I'm sure several of the ones I played only briefly are offline at this point as well.
    Neopets is still going though lol

The thing with almost every one of these is communication and sales went to pretty much nothing before they died. To keep pushing these fake 'new' cosmetics and resales as if the game is being actively developed still does feel like strait up deception and being lied to. Just my opinion of course, some people are totally happy with everything right now...

I think it's ok to name those games as they're all dead I'm not advertising

• I was referring to games actually getting shut down for good. Disappearing from mainstream, retaining only a core of diehard fans and receiving no development isn't the end of the game until it's offline. I'm talking about things like EverQuest Next and Landmark where the dev and publisher just called it quits. Neopets or Flyff are bad examples. Yes, they are not as known anymore as they used to be, but the companies behind them still try to keep them up and running. Considering the times, it's only logical for them to go mobile as inferior as any and all mobile platform gaming may be compared to PC or even consoles. Runes is a special case because it has a massive rat's tail of crappy reputation and dev failures behind it which result in only one of two possible outcomes. Either the game remains unknown and largely deserted as it is now for years to come simply because it's cheap enough to run or Gameforge decides to call it quits. We all know what really happened with the game and why there was no content update since 2018 or so.

Even Perfect World is at least getting news of new updates still. That game has been a niche when Runes of Magic was at its peak.

• Bakken's last post makes a point I can empathize with. I'm confident that as long as players buy enough diamonds to generate profit, the game will continue.

There is more going on behind the scenes than we as players can see. Asking Gameforge about it is like questioning the police about an "ongoing investigation". So I am with Hahri. All hope is not lost. GF has said the contract with RW is in place through 2021. I will hang on until sometime in '22.

• If they want a real chance at revival, they should do their best to get their hands on the other competitor's files. We'd have a state of the art client with updated visuals, interface, architecture and skills then. Better investment than trying to make that themselves which isn't very likely.

Could couple that with a new server or turning one of the existing new servers into a slow progress (x0.5exp rates) one so all zones will be more active and people won't be able to rush to high level as quickly.