Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Guys/girls please stop asking GF for peak fix :)

All I can say keep it up GF, I hope they don't release peak or fix peak system anymore. the current system is much more beneficial for us.

No need to make new gear or even put any money to upgrade anything, make gear once it will last you for many years :)

I am sure people aren't interested in old copy-paste dungeons.

Anyone asking for peak fix and new ini fix has 0 braincells. They are already testing new ways and ideas to fk up the game to get some money from

newbies so why give them more ideas lol.

• Anyone asking for peak fix and new ini fix has 0 braincells. They are already testing new ways and ideas to fk up the game to get some money from

People saying that also have 0 braincells. GF is not and never was the developer. Best they can do is edit a couple lines in the databases of each server but they don't have the tools or license for actively developing content. Nor for editing existing content (i.e. FDBs). That's all up to Runewaker. A team of 20 people who are quite busy maintaining 8 mobile games and one other desktop game besides this one.

Besides, given the state this game is in, higher peak level is by far the least important thing that needs to be taken care of.

• GF is not and never was the developer. Best they can do is edit a couple lines in the databases of each server but they don't have the tools or license for actively developing content. Nor for editing existing content (i.e. FDBs). That's all up to Runewaker.

Wow, Einstein, I guess you must have read their license agreement details or something, not that I care. Maybe you would notice the tests and

experiments they have been doing with ROM for so long without any proper improvement. For more info go through ROMs history who

knows maybe you will notice it.

I will repeat myself again asking for Peak fix or increasing the level cap the way it currently is just retarded.

Good luck with asking to fix other things in ROM you won't be the first one.

• Wow, Einstein, I guess you must have read their license agreement details or something,

No, Saito simply clarified in a german post that editing FDBs does not belong to the work GF can and is allowed to perform on RoM. This tells already a lot if you spend a moment or two looking at how the game is made up and how content patches are made.

• Horizontal progression is better than vertical progression in almost every instance. I don't think many people who actually play mmos would argue that. Things like new skills/utilities instead of strait stats/levels for anyone that doesn't know what that means. Examples here would elites skills/ISS/mirrorworld/dreamland.

IMO peak levels are at least an attempt at this. After all there is no peak gear or skills or anything Survi what would a peak20 pantheon geared player have over you? 5% better gear? After how many hours/dollars of grinding? lol

Leaving the end game this broken for so bloody long is insane? Ridiculous? Outrageous?
    Won't even let us level to 15 for the heck of it.

• Bakken this game work perfect when every year 2+3 lvl apper whit 2 new instance whit 1full set ...whit some cosmetic like MW zodiac draco pet new rune set better rune set ppl motivated to farm instance .....whats going now??? farm peak for nothing 2year overfarmed tos instance /panth normal posible and? you think useless daily sw worth to ppl waste time this game? personal i like gearing this fun for me but last 2year this game give me zero fun just addict peak farm ...and yes hurry new server who a hell care it?

• Can't shake the feeling that those servers were a bit of a bait attempt to see how many new players the game would get and how many existing ones are willing to start over. Basically, gauge player activity outside the endgame. Why do this? To evaluate further measures and whether they are worth the effort and money. Such as revamping the client and server structure, some skills among other things.

But this evaluation is fundamentally flawed because the game is and will remain in a state where every major decision like this will not generate any quick, noticable profit in an instant. This is why the game needs people calling the shots who do more than look at statistics and analytics. People who take risks and accept that for this to get back on its track, it doesn't only need drastic changes, it requires them.

• really nothing going on this game.....how hard put peak 15 finaly ingame? or peak 15 cant even hit hard mod boss thats why you dont do it?

big silence running this game and ppl left day to day or inkative like me.....

i cant understand what take it to long .....

• Why lift the peak to 15 when the vast majority of us are still struggling to reach 10? Give us some new stuff to make peak 10 a little easier to get to. RW added stardust to our currency tab months and months ago. 5 months? 6 months? I don't even remember. Tell us how we can use it with the mystery hermit and how we can gain access to some of it. Come on!! Peak is the most frustrating thing for endgamers. If I'm wrong, someone tell me what's worse.

• really nothing going on this game.....how hard put peak 15 finaly ingame? or peak 15 cant even hit hard mod boss thats why you dont do it?

big silence running this game and ppl left day to day or inkative like me.....

i cant understand what take it to long .....

Runewaker peeps got other priorities. I'd bet my left nut they make far more profit with any of their mobile games than they do with this old game.

• i am almost or so year ago peak 10 what you think about boring then???? and i am not alone who will do panth hm mod

in normal mod some hm mod mob running enough hard kill and is far to boss fight!!!!! so question why i need peak 15 omg

maybe you are fine farm 2year tos and next 1year too but old and endgame player like to do something new instead of farm outdated instance over and over

about stardust system ....not you think is new sw stuff??? similar buff like uppgraded sw herald buff ...not make dream for pve !!!

and there new cendril pet too you can found it never come ingame and is 6x older than stardust

and what you will do whit stardust if is pve ? you cant clear tos? for panth more dmg crit etc not help when you cant even hit boss !!!!

• Ok, Ark. So explain to me how he knows stardust is a siege war thing. Then he mentions something on the same subject that implies it is PVE. Then he implies it is to increase critical hit rate. I don't know. Nothing personal, Csen, but you seem to be all over the map.

When you scroll over it in your currency list, it tells you it is to be used on the mysterious hermit. Someone clue me here what it is.

• he says it could be for both pvp and pve but wouldnt change a thing for pve becouse not more dmg or crit or etc helps to when you still do 100% misses on bosses in pantheon HM. and about startdust there is already info about the system in database about what it will do. here is one example

"Description: Charging and astral energy skill\n\nEach time a monster is killed, the <CY>astral crystal</CY> receives <CY>astral energy</CY> (as long as there are no more than 10 levels between the equipment on the astral disk and the defeated monster). The stronger the enemy, the more astral energy you receive. Once the astral crystal is fully charged with astral energy, it can be consumed to use a powerful <CY>astral energy skill</CY>. The astral energy on the astral disk will be completely consumed when the skill is used, and will need to be recharged.\n\nEach astral energy skill requires different astral crystals, depending on its type: red for attack skills, yellow for control skills, blue for defensive skills, and green for healing skills.\n\n<CY>Astral energy damage</CY> caused by the astral energy skill ignores the target's defense. Additionally, the strength of the astral energy skill is influenced by the <CY>Astral Energy Power</CY>. The Astral Energy Power is directly proportional to the buff level of the player's equipment, for which a minimum level of 100 is required, in addition to the skills and inserted runes. The final value is shown on the astral disk.\n\nIf astral energy damage is dealt to a player, it is reduced by 95%. On the Stomping Grounds, the damage is influenced by [626536|Embolden]."

• he says it could be for both pvp and pve but wouldnt change a thing for pve becouse not more dmg or crit or etc helps to when you still do 100% misses on bosses in pantheon HM. and about startdust there is already info about the system in database about what it will do. here is one example

"Description: Charging and astral energy skill\n\nEach time a monster is killed, the <CY>astral crystal</CY> receives <CY>astral energy</CY> (as long as there are no more than 10 levels between the equipment on the astral disk and the defeated monster). The stronger the enemy, the more astral energy you receive. Once the astral crystal is fully charged with astral energy, it can be consumed to use a powerful <CY>astral energy skill</CY>. The astral energy on the astral disk will be completely consumed when the skill is used, and will need to be recharged.\n\nEach astral energy skill requires different astral crystals, depending on its type: red for attack skills, yellow for control skills, blue for defensive skills, and green for healing skills.\n\n<CY>Astral energy damage</CY> caused by the astral energy skill ignores the target's defense. Additionally, the strength of the astral energy skill is influenced by the <CY>Astral Energy Power</CY>. The Astral Energy Power is directly proportional to the buff level of the player's equipment, for which a minimum level of 100 is required, in addition to the skills and inserted runes. The final value is shown on the astral disk.\n\nIf astral energy damage is dealt to a player, it is reduced by 95%. On the Stomping Grounds, the damage is influenced by [626536|Embolden]."

Now I am more confused than ever about stardust. The only reference I can find to it is that it is a CURRENCY that can be used with the mysterious hermit. You seem to be talking about an attack skill, so I don't think we are on the same subject. I also don't know what 'database" you are accessing. Not meaning to argue with you, I just am more confused than i was before your answer.

• trust me this stardust system better stay dead line like many other stuff before what you can found in database and never avilable...

there 1 way you can have lvl peak soon or later but you must do it....and hope is increase peak lvl faster for do something new in game or all bored player left

even new elit skill you can found in database.....