Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Don't think gameforge want to abandon this game, they still make a decent amount of money off of the playerbase here. But they've always been awful at communication. I'm personally still clueless how gameforge can not pressure runewaker to fix this shit after 1 year and be fine with them developing crappy new festival content that almost no one cares about.

i think ROM would still be a strong contender against other old style mmorpg games if they would fix and polish every flaw in this game.

• Not true, 64bit doesn't solve the problems with crashes at all. The memory leaks still exist. In theory you can fix the memory leaks and heavily reduce the crashes already. Doesn't need to be ported over to 64bit. 64bit is just an extra step you can take if you want to truly enhance the game performance. A lot can be done without it, and is still required even with a 64bit port.

Anyway, anyone who thinks runewaker will ever invest so much time into the game again needs a reality check and stop dreaming, it's not gonna happen.

• I have played and tested 6 simultaneous toons on my desktop, with Netflix also running on 2 TVs and and my laptop all off the same router. 6 hours of porting around without an issue. I am walking a thin line on a subject GF doesn't like, so i will get no further. I will say the 64-bit version i tested is stable.

• -To all forum mods

Please pass on the players are demanding the 64bit client that they can just steal from 'the bad place'(They don't need to code this themselves, it's runewakers property). Also please do something about 'the bad place', just a cease and desist email would probably be enough...

• Oh yeah, exactly the point of the thread, ty!

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Another week passed :)

I guess they are going to change festival in a couple weeks, lets see if by then there is some news. I have hope about that, i just don't have so much hope that the news are going to be anything near to what we want.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• Another week passed :)

I guess they are going to change festival in a couple weeks, lets see if by then there is some news. I have hope about that, i just don't have so much hope that the news are going to be anything near to what we want.

We'll probably get a couple new festival quests, that's what we all wanted right?
    maybe with the added line
    -Peak levels have been increased to 15.

• I have hope about that, i just don't have so much hope that the news are going to be anything near to what we want.

super same.

I didn't say anything about the status of the main forum page (not even refresh since halloween) or the lack of all news or talks by the team, hopping in december they will do something; but rlly I know that "something" in this game almost everytime means something that we never asked for.

• Thanks for not deleting the above posts. We just want to have our concerns and suggestions heard/forwarded, RW may be unaware all of the work has already been done for them

• Even if the work has been done for them, they're never going to use code off the internet, even if its more secure then their own code xD. They can't be sure of any backdoors added by previous developers on it that aren't there own, not to mention all new content they've added will not be in there and would need to be added. The dream of crash free rom is just never gonna happen under gameforge & runewaker.

• Ok so ONE year passed now since peak system was released, we suggested alot of changes you totally ignores all.

I had some questions i didnt get any answers to, i have another one after ONE year how many people are level 10? 1% of the players? and why you think? its hard to level up? yes its hard to level up BUT level up and gain nothing for it is even worse.

• How on earth do people still believe that something will change XD So much time passed, many players left the game cause of +30 or peak, but no changes came, what a surprise.

A little enlighment:

NOTHING WILL CHANGE

They don't care about the game nor the players. Our suggestions are thrown into nowhere. Just get on with the fact that they simply don't care. It's a dead game and they just want to earn as much as they can before all players leave.

• I really was hoping to see them say something about peak lvl with this patch, not fixing anything ofc, but maybe reaise cap to 15 or something... but nope, not even that.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• disappointed again. I don't know why I'm still having hope in this game, rlly no news about peak lvl?

I wanna enjoy playing, but this is sad.

Seems like we are eternally waiting for the absoluty nothing, pls, it's been 1 year, do something xd.

• Stop complaining guys !

You just need to spend three thousand dailies quest tickets in Kashaylan bottles quest with all possible XP quest potions (the dayly one 50% and the all quests one 50% and your legendary zodiacal pet)...

About a week of clicks later you will be level 110 and lightened by 100,000 diamonds (about 2300 euros).

So really stop complaining, it's easy, it's cheap and it's dozens of hours of exciting play !

cheshirecat651_1.jpg

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"