Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hey why dont you just ask in wc if some players might help with the more difficult bosses getting your peak quests done.

I am sure you wont be left alone.

Just try...

• So when are we getting some answers about peak level changes? Tested with some level 10 chars in HM mobs can be hit decent, bosses still have 100% dodge basicly only the skills that allwys hitted hits, why we even bother with this peak if its not gives anything of value? i think i am next i line to stop playing now, there is no news no info total silence from gameforge about this. Maybe you can you can say something Polog

• So when are we getting some answers about peak level changes? Tested with some level 10 chars in HM mobs can be hit decent, bosses still have 100% dodge basicly only the skills that allwys hitted hits, why we even bother with this peak if its not gives anything of value? i think i am next i line to stop playing now, there is no news no info total silence from gameforge about this. Maybe you can you can say something Polog

I would like an official statement of any kind regarding this system it's completely insane.

Was pantheon not supposed to be doable with peak5 when it first came out? Months and months... no answer
    Peak 10 out now almost a year later, can we do hardmode now???.... still no answer...
    Is peak 20 required for hardmode??? If so why was Pantheon released? Why is lv20 not available then? Will lv20 even hit lol?

It wouldn't be so bad if peak levels didn't take 100 hours or 1000$ to do absolutely nothing.

• the official statement is the same as it always is... "we are listening.. we forward all your feedback..., we are listening...trust us!!"

been rinse repeat same answer for going on years now.

then once in a while they will throw in a " i feel something good is coming soon!!, but i cant say what it is!!!" to get everyone excited...for about two

weeks or so, then people once again realize that it was just another lie.

4dpc7i.jpg

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Month passing and nothing have been done except giving us super expensive exp orbs in itemshop and exp event, and then? to what use it when its not possible to do anything with the peak level?

• Yes i’m almost disapointed and tired of this. Cant describe how bad this peak system is! They had so many options i dont know why all of this, why this p2w system. Why release peak levels with insane amount of xp? If required level to clear Pantheon hardmode is peak 20 why not release right away those 20 levels with normal xp to farm? Seriously i dont know what else to say or to do. This is sad!

We need to get stronger!!

• People wasting their time and diamonds to get peak level 10 and still can't even hit bosses in hard mode pantheon. If this is not a total scam then what the h.. is that ? Almost 1 year has passed and still not even a single fix done on peak. You might say "oh wait they made peak xp half atleast" but its nonsense since we still can't hit boss with peak level 10. There's no point of playing anymore. People got bored doing TOS and ST runs. We want something new and all gameforge and runewaker gives us just bunch of garbages. How people are supposed to keep playing like this ?

• example i am alone online in guild ...this time is just omg....well more like i am alone AFK in guild till pointless to play so me daily job done /almost year same AFK day to day/

• How people are supposed to keep playing like this ?

well dear Gril most gave up and i don't think this will be ever fixed (probably all working as intended)

they honestly think players will grind peak exp for years cause its so insanely fun or have no other life

and i can also say there is life after rom

SoVvjsU.png

• ye but thats not our point, we will all quit sooner or later anyway, and not most gave up already, if this total silence keeps going on for awhile more its time for me and some others also.

• Threatening to quit doesn't gain anything.

Actually it does, especially when I see what others think. Personally for myself now I know I don't have to play years and keep investing into the game to get to the end of the tunnel. There is no light there.

Maybe no gain for the game, but gain for the real people.

• New week same questions, is this the week someone explains to the players what will be done with peak system?

As much as is known Pantheon is the final raid to get released for the game, there doesn't seem to be any further major content in development. The peak system is supposed to keep players busy for the next years while the game eventually winds down.

• New week same questions, is this the week someone explains to the players what will be done with peak system?

As much as is known Pantheon is the final raid to get released for the game, there doesn't seem to be any further major content in development. The peak system is supposed to keep players busy for the next years while the game eventually winds down.

This is the big problem noone is busy with leveling peak, its to hard for 99% of the players to even reach half of whats needed. Grinding exp for 3-4h each day to get nothing for it makes the players less motivated. if the ration for exp would be like 1/5 1/10 ratio it would be possible for most.

• Polog if you dont know anything new or cant answer our questions, bring someone who can here!

Hi Arcanenl! As i wrote before, i will of course inform you asap, once we have something new. Regarding "bringing someone who does, if i dont know anything" , well i will forward your wish and will do my best to do so!

Have a nice time!

• Polog if you dont know anything new or cant answer our questions, bring someone who can here!

Hi Arcanenl! As i wrote before, i will of course inform you asap, once we have something new. Regarding "bringing someone who does, if i dont know anything" , well i will forward your wish and will do my best to do so!

Have a nice time!

Thank you!

• As much as is known Pantheon is the final raid to get released for the game, there doesn't seem to be any further major content in development. The peak system is supposed to keep players busy for the next years while the game eventually winds down.

Mog- unless you are a CM/GM or an employee of RW or GF, you know as much as any of the players. To pretend that you have the ultimate answer accomplishes nada