Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • They already added 5 more levels to help us cleaning Pantheon. Also, some 300% exp bonus is coming (with free diamonds exp foods at varanas), that is the patch you were waiting for.

what you on about, have you even tried leveling your char or tried leveling a heal char or a knight char with current peak system? this xp food and

xp event won't help certain classes nor do people have time to grind for months just to get peak 2. Quests have become useless, new inistance

is not doable anymore. I don't know what patch you were waiting for but I can say for sure ROM community was not waiting for those failed

patches. As always they test things without involving ROM community and look at the failure. GF needs to listen and involve ROM community if

they want to do some changes after all players can give them best feedback rather then some brainless/incompetent nerd sitting behind a pc that

doesn't know anything and tries things out making the company loss money while at the same time failing the whole ROM community.

• As always they test things without involving ROM community and look at the failure. GF needs to listen and involve ROM community if

they want to do some changes after all players can give them best feedback rather then some brainless/incompetent nerd sitting behind a pc that doesn't know anything and tries things out making the company loss money while at the same time failing the whole ROM community.

GF is always looking for beta testers. There is even a built in beta test button on the new launch interface. Volunteer your tim, Survi and help us out instead of just going on.

• whats the point of beta testing, if the product they put out after is still crap and broken? for example... every content/instance for last 2-3 years.

Lets not escape the fact it takes 6 month up to a year plus for any sort of fixes too...

92 content was broken even after 98 content was released,

how long was sun temple broken? Closed?

list goes on and on

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

Edited once, last by FarmerTom ().

• I don't think anyone needs to hop on the PTS to know peak levels are totally fubar.

How about dem 5m peak orb for 250 dias?
    Problem solved just spend over 1000$ USD and still not be able to run anything new haha

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• P2w game! this peak orb “promo” was more than expected. No surprise! What i dont understand is why we still cant clear new ini properly. So much effort leveling for nothing. Seriously.

We need to get stronger!!

• I wont level for sure or tbh play anymore, 8 months gone and still a joke this is.

Sad the game is ruined and the fun with it but i guess all ends some time.

SoVvjsU.png

• GF is always looking for beta testers. There is even a built in beta test button on the new launch interface. Volunteer your tim, Survi and help us out instead of just going on.

good joke mate, I don't have time to join the retard group, I give my feedback which they always wanted but don't like reading it.

Of course I won't stop you from signing up for it if your interested in losing some brain cells xD

• My only point is that people on the forum keep complaining that content isn't tested. It is. Just not very well.

Before trying a new mmo, I always check out the forum. only once have I failed to try a new game because people whined about it. We keep complaining because GF isn't doing anything to boost player level, but a select group of us are doing so much damage, it wouldn't matter how much advertising or whatever, the whiners drive folks away without even trying it.

• what they need to do asap is change the peak exp ration to 1/10 or 1/20 would be hard enough for people to level it up, also fix the accuracy "bug" in pantheon.

• any news about peak level changes? the 1/100 ratio is absurd you loosing more and more players every day. Maybe someone from production team or who came up with this great idea can comment :)

• No reason to change that, they already gave us free leveling with the orbs and x3 events.

Ofc, we are all lvl 15 already, lets go to New Pantheon! Oh, wait a minute... :/

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Ok, I have read this thread and all "complaints", and now am a little bit concerned to continue to play the game, if so many people get disappointed with the endgame.

But question now, since I like ROM and I don't like WoW, what is another alternative? Is there any other fantasy MMORPG alike, or as close as possible that you can recommend? Lineage, Everquest?

• But question now, since I like ROM and I don't like WoW, what is another alternative? Is there any other fantasy MMORPG alike, or as close as possible that you can recommend? Lineage, Everquest?

well we cant go there since doh we would break the almighty rules of the forum

for me personally no more mmo after experienced this "traumatic" end i actually am still waiting on some news that this would be fixed (yes delirious)

SoVvjsU.png

• No reason to change that, they already gave us free leveling with the orbs and x3 events.

Free leveling with the orbs, what orbs? you mean the ones for peak fragments or the one in the trade event? wanna see you level up to peak 15 or 20 with those orbs, tell me when you are done with that.

• Hey everyone,

But question now, since I like ROM and I don't like WoW, what is another alternative? Is there any other fantasy MMORPG alike, or as close as possible that you can recommend? Lineage, Everquest?

please keep in mind that this can be seen as advertisement of third-party games, which is against our Community Guidelines.

• please keep in mind, absolutely none of this (these rage posts, third party posts, fix posts, qq posts, all of it) wouldn't even be here or said, if peak

system and pantheon were fixed months ago.

The forum could be full of "strats for pantheon" or "Fastest way to peak level" or guides to classes... you know normal forum posting, but until the

game can back to any sort of normalcy, this will be all anyone will see when they grace the forums.

But man, if a festival has wrong terminology, boom! hotfix in a day or two... Right on top of that!

But hey dont worry all, it took Sun Temple over a year to be fixed, and we are coming up on that yearly mark soon!! so heres hoping 2021 might be

the year!! X/X/

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.